Enemies - Newt

Trigger Warnings: smut

"Newt! Will you stop being so annoying?" You shouted, frustrated at the boy standing in front of you. 

"Why do you even need them?" He asked, smirking at you. 

"Why? So I don't bleed everywhere! Haven't you ever seen a tampon?" You yelled at him, snatching away the tampons he stole from Alby's spot he hid them in for you. You didn't need them, but you don't like having to ask for them every month, especially if Newt is wasting them. 

"Bleed where?" He pressed on. 

"You know where! Stop acting so stupid!" You yelled back.

"Whatever! I'm leaving! I can't even stand talking to you!" Newt shouted, going to the map room door. As he went to yank the door open, the handle fell off, leaving you both trapped in the map room. 

"Nice going! Now I'm trapped in here with you! You are the shuckiest shuck face there ever was." You said, quoting what Minho said quite frequently actually.

"I'm the shuck face? Look at you! I can't stand you!" Newt shot back, crossing his arms.

"Well if you wouldn't be such a cocky, annoying, stupid shuck face then this wouldn't be a problem." You yelled back, walking closer to Newt for emphasis.

"Well maybe I wouldn't be that if you didn't drive me crazy every day!" Newt fought back.

"How do I drive you crazy? You started everything!" You yelled, now feeling his breath on yours.

"Like this." He whispered, smashing his lips onto yours.

It took you by shock at first, but you started kissing him back. You were supposed to hate him, but it was kind of hard to tell the difference between hatred and love. You knew that you loved him, and you hated yourself because of it. Newt deepened the kiss, slamming you against the wall of the map room, shoving his tongue into your mouth. Your hands were in his hair, his hands moving down to your ass. He squeezed slightly, causing you to moan quietly. You could feel him smirking against your mouth, knowing he got the reaction he wanted. 

His hands moved to the hem of your shirt, fiddling with it before pulling it off completely. His lips were on your neck, moving down. He roughly kissed your neck and bit down, making you moan again. 

"Jump." He whispered, wrapping his arms around your waist. 

You did what he said and he carried you over to the map room table, climbing on top of you. He started grinding on you, sending you into a fit of moans. You realized Newt hasn't taken anything off yet so you roughly pulled his shirt off, reconnecting your lips with his. He propped himself up on his elbow, making out with you. His hands moved down to your pants and fiddled with the buckle, pulling them off along with his. His bulge was really noticable, and you moved your hand down to it, rubbing him through his boxers. He groaned and pulled off your bra, his lips attacking your breasts. 

"I've always loved you." You whispered to him. 

"I'm gonna show you how much I love you." Newt whispered, pulling his boxers down along with your underwear. He lined himself up at your entrance and slowly went in, letting you adjust. After those few seconds though, Newt was flying in and out of you, astounding you. It felt so good, and you loved how Newt was so rough with you. You two both released a long string of moans before reaching your highs. You just lied there on top of Newt for a little bit before going to change. 

Right after you both got done getting back into your regular clothes, you heard the door of the map room burst open, causing you to jump backwards into Newt. He pushed you off of him and winked at you, letting you know it was an act. 

"You guys okay?" You heard Alby ask, walking inside. 

"You really think I was fine? I was stuck in here with him!" You said, referring to Newt. 

"What was all of the noise in here?" Alby pressed on. 

"Us screaming at eachother like usual. This shuck face doesn't understand a bloody thing." Newt said, rolling his eyes. 

"Oh, ok. I'm gonna go now." Alby said, walking out of the door. 

"That was close." Newt whispered into your ear, kissing you lightly on the lips.