(79) - belly fat

_____________

('Little Things' because everybody's perfect. )

_____________

After the beautiful gift that the twins were, Olivia's body changed.
During her pregnancy, only her legs have gotten bigger; obviously also the bump - and that was understandable.

The month after she had given birth, she stood in front of their huge mirror, with only her underwear, and stared at herself with sad eyes.

Her thighs had never been bigger and the amount of fat she grabbed around her hips, had never been that much.
Then, Olivia looked at the stretch marks on her hips and inner thigh and that's when she fell on the floor and started crying loudly.

Not caring that anyone in their family could hear her; Harry and the kids were in the living room.

She needed a good cry though - she truly needed to cry all of her feelings out. A journal was not enough to keep all of her emotions at the moment.
The room with the enormous mirror was more than enough for the need she currently had.

"Olivia?", Harry called her name quietly, as he stared at scene with incredulous eyes.
Olivia's body quickly reacted: her legs covered her torso and her knees her head.

"Don't look at me, please...", Olivia murmured as a tear left Harry's eye.
"Baby..."
"No, please... I don't want you to see this."
"You don't want me to see the body of the most incredible woman I've ever met? The body of an incredible woman who gave birth to such wonderful twins?", Harry sat beside her.

"Yes, that woman.", Harry put an arm around her shivering body and Olivia quickly cuddled against his chest.
"Are the twins okay?", Harry nodded against her head.

"I'm sorry that I acted so stupidly... It's just that this body doesn't satisfy me anymore and-", the man pressed his lips against hers.
"You're so perfect, Olivia. And I'll tell you everyday until you believe me. Your body is like this because you gave us children, baby! Two of them!", Harry kissed her nose and she frowned.

"I weigh more than you-"
"Your weight is not going to define my love for you, darling.", Olivia's eyes dared to meet his slight red ones.

"Besides, those thighs that you have right now are so sexy...", Olivia blushed as Harry muttered the words in her ear.
"Stop it..."
"And those breasts-"
"Stop it!", she laughed and lightly punched his arm.

They stared at each other lovingly.
"I don't want you to hurt yourself, Ollie. I-I don't think I could live with myself If something happened to you... I'll repeat it to you everyday, baby. You're perfect. You don't need to change yourself, because you're perfect, perfect, perfect.", Harry kissed her nose and both of her soft cheeks.

"Thank you, baby."
"Always, my love.", he whispered and placed a final kiss on her lips.

"Let me give you some clothes and let's eat some strawberry ice cream."

_____________

Welcome to a new #Harry'sSunday! :)

I hope your week went well! xx

_

Questions Of The Day:

1.) What was your favourite part of the chapter?

2.) How would you comfort a person that literally falls mentally apart?

3.) How would you have helped Olivia?

4.) When do you feel the most confident?

5.) How do you love yourself?

_

Thank you for reading patiently! xx

Love you,

belle. xx

. . .

Published the 10th of March 2019.