Wattpad Original
There are 8 more free parts

Important Note: Wattpad Originals

I'm thrilled to announce that Local Flavour: Playing With Fire has been selected to join Wattpad Originals! The program grew out of a desire for readers to find a way to support the books they love, and it's also an incredible opportunity for me to get paid for my creative work. I've wanted to be a novelist all my life, so this not only represents the next step in my evolution as a writer, it's also a dream come true for me.

This means all of the chapters beyond Part 8 in this book are behind a paywall. If you do not have the means to purchase the book at this time, I completely understand. My new book, Local Flavour: Big Apple is posted on my profile and free of charge.

Thank you for supporting me in my writer's journey and for all your reads, votes and comments on all of my work. With so many great books on Wattpad to choose from, I so appreciate you stopping by to check out mine. 

Now, a warning. This story contains:

- very consensual (and hopefully, hot!) scenes of a sexual nature

- scenes of active suicide ideation. I would hate to cause anyone any distress, so I'll provide another warning on those specific chapters, so you can choose to opt out at that point.

Thank you so much to everyone who has helped me on my journey as a romance writer, and a special thanks to my readers — original readers of the first Local Flavour and those who are new. I love your comments, feedback and stars, they are SO appreciated. 

Without further ado, here's the second book in the Local Flavour series! All the best, MM.