Found Out

Rin P.O.V.

As Yukio was going on with class as usual I caught myself staring at her again. I knew Bon and the rest of the guys would also steal glimpses of her as well.

This very special girl was (y/n) (l/n). (y/n) was kind, helpful, smart, and 100% beautiful. "Rin!" I was snapped out of my thoughts by Sheimi."Yeah? What is it?" I asked.

"Well class is over. Want to go catch a bite?" "No thanks. Maybe next time." I tried to say as kindly as possible.

"Oh okay. I'll just ask Yuki-chan." Right after she walked over to Yukio I ran out to try to catch up to (y/n)

(Y/N) P.O.V.

"Mephisto what do you mean by now there's 2 demon including me at this school?" you asked. "Well exactly what it sounds like. There's another demon here besides you. Just don't let yourself be discovered."Mephisto warned.

"Well I'll be-" "Hey Mephisto have you seen-"Rin's eyes immediately went to your tail."(y/n)." Rin said shocked. "Guess you can't keep it a secret anymore. Show him." You nodded and took your sword out of your case that looked like Rin's. You took out your (f/c) and black Nihonto Sword.

You were engulfed in red flames just like Rin's. You closed your sword back up and put it into it's case. Your teeth and ears went back to normal and your flames disappeared. "Wow this makes what I'm about to say a lot easier!"

You were really confused. "What do you mean?" "I mean that I wanted to ask you out. I was hesitant because I thought that if you were to find out about me being a demon then you'd leave me."

"Oh." was all you managed to say. "So will you? Be my girlfriend I mean." You slowly walked up to him and kissed him. He was shocked at first but slowly melted into the kiss and, put his arms around your waist.

You slowly pulled away from each other. "Does that answer your question?" You smirked. "Totally." He grinned.