Ch. 3 (The Real One)

I sat up and rubbed my head with my not broken wrist... Stupid Alpha King...

I looked around the room and noticed that again I was in the palace. I groaned and rubbed my face, looking down at my attire, I was dressed in a silk, silver colored, dress and my hair was blonde again.

I grabbed a piece of my blonde hair, and sighed running my fingers through it. I wish it was its brown color, it makes me feel, safer.

I rubbed my face as I headed towards the door and opened it. "Excuse me! Sir!" I yelled at some man from across the room.

He made eye contact with me befor looking around. Yes, I'm talking to you! I thought depressing the urge to roll me eyes. I started to walk, well more like stumble towards him. My legs for some reason aren't working... His eyes widened and he took off running away from me. "No wait!" I yelled and went to run after him, only to face plant on the floor

Stupid legs... I heard a laugh and looked up to see the Luna Queen walk to me, I gasped and quickly stood up and bowed. "Your Royal highness..."

"Please, call me Mom!" She said and ran and gave me a hug. "I'm so happy your my sons mate!" She said and cradled my face in her hands.

"With all do respect, I'll call you Queen.." I said and took a step back only to fall. I looked at my feet to see death traps on them. Ew, who put these heels on me...

"And, I also rejected your son so, if you would excuse me I would like to get my old clothes and go to school." I said, and went to walk around her.

"Wait! Please go talk to my son! Let him explain!" She said grabbing onto my hand.

I winced as she had a firm grip on my cast, she noticed and loosened her grip ever so slightly.

I shook my head, "No, I can't face him... He's kinda scary..."

She sighed and started whimpering, fuck a duck. I knew she was faking but damn she had fake crying perfected.

Her brown eyes filled with tears and she looked down in defeat and then she blamed it on herself! "I guess I raised him so bad, that even his mate hates him!"

That evil bitch! -note the sarcasm- "Fine! Fine! Where is he!" I grumbled and pouted as I looked at her.

She immediately started to smile and clapped her hands. "Yay! I'll show you the way!"

I just grumbled under my breath... and crossed my arms over my chest.

She took many twist and turns before she finally stopped, "Walk down this hallway and take a left and its the third door on the right." She said before kissing my forehead and walking away.

I sighed and slowly, very slowly started walking towards the door.

I reached for the door only to have it fling open. "Hazel!" Luke said, a nervous smile tugging at his lips. "I was just coming to see you!"

I bowed which caused him to frown, "Sorry to keep you waiting Alpha, but Luna Lockwood asked me to come and talk to you."

He frowned and lifted my chin so I was forced to look at him. But as soon as he touched me I flinched away causing him to frown, and look away ashamed.

I rocked back and forth on my feet, waiting for him to hit me. But he never did, he just stared at me. "Your sixteen?"
He asked and I only nodded. "I was wondering because I was never able to sense you even though you were standing in front of me."

I rolled my eyes, I was more or less laying on the ground bleeding. I thought, crossing my arms over my chest.

He flinched and took a step towards me and I took a step back, "Please just stay there." I whispered avoiding to look at his eyes.