Alois X Reader

Your P.O.V

"Y/N!" Your fiancé whined from another room.

"Yes?" You yelled back. You were reading F/B {favorite book}, and didn't plan to stop until you finished the book.

"Spend time with me! I miss you!" He screeched, barging into the room. You sighed and put down your book.

"Fine." You said.

"Yay! We can spend the whole day together!" He exclaimed, and jumped onto your bed, laying his head on your stomach. You placed one hand on his head, and played with his hair. You wrapped your other arm around him.

He moved suddenly, still laying on top on you, but placing his arms on either side of your head so that you couldn't move.

"A- Alois..." You stuttered, clearly surprised by his actions. He didn't reply. He attacked your lips with his own, forcing his tongue into your mouth. Your tongues danced in a fight for dominance, which he won. You pulled away, panting, out of breath after the passionate kiss.

"Maybe we should spend time together more often, Y/N!" Alois said happily. "I love you, Alois." You said, hugging him. "Of course you do. And I love you, too! You'll never leave me, right?" He asked, suddenly worried.

"Of course not! I'll always love you!" You assured him. He smiled, happy with your answer. He soon fell asleep, still hugging you.

A/N: Hello, awesome people! Thanks for reading my books, I hope you like them! I apologize, I always end up making the chapters too short. If you have any requests, please comment or PM me, and I'll be happy to write that chapter as soon as I can. I hope you enjoyed this one- shot! Farewell, my readers!

~Author- chan