PARK jimin drives a fist up into the wall. it was infuriating, how his friend, kim taehyung, had found out that mieun and him were sex buddies. for so long he had tried to keep it secret, but now he knew. and what was worse, he laughed it off. jimin knew how upset and hurt he was, and the fact that his best friend just acted as if nothing had happened, cut him thoroughly. he was not gay–no, he loved mieun, but he cared enough to be affected by taehyung's indifference. it was as if their moods correlated. 

his life was messed up. he cared for taehyung, he loved mieun, and he was treating both like trash. mieun had been his crush for the longest period of time, and yet his pride and ego never let him confess to her. there was a period of time he thought too much about taehyung, until he almost thought himself gay. 

he picks up his phone. mieun's name was ma cherie on his phone, even going with a little heart next to the words. he clicks on the 'call' icon and brings the phone to his ear. 

"mieun?" he asks, his voice cracking. he was lost, and right now, he wasn't looking for sex–just a shoulder to cry on. 

"could you come over now?"

。。。

a knock on his door resounds, and jimin moves to answer it. mieun's face is perfect in every way, as it stares at him. "yes?"

even her voice makes him want to scream and weep of joy and bow at her feet. right now, he wants to claw his heart out. 

"m- mieun," he stutters, before the emotions switch his brain off.

。。。

mieun stares in shock as the man falls into her arms, unconscious. she quickly lets herself in, trying to carry him. she shuts the door with a bang, and moves into the lavish suite. she tosses her bag onto the floor, and with all the strength she can muster, dumps him onto his couch. holy shiitake mushrooms, she groans mentally, he is heavy

she stares at the sleeping man. perspiration dots his face, and his face is pale. never has she seen him afraid.