Chapter Nine:

A/N: Hey! this chapter is going to be from Olivia's POV, and I'm gonna try to post the 'second part' of this chapter in the next days, hopefully! hope you'll enjoy it.

---------------------------------

Olivia's POV:

"so, I was thinking..." I said as I set down next to our table at lunch.

"that's a surprise..." Zach replied to me.

"shut up and listen to me" I glared at him.

"so, as I said, I was thinking... since we're all friends now, maybe we should hang out tonight? Like all four of us? Let's go to a movie, or bowling, or both, my treat!"

The three guys just stared at me.

"Um... sure, I don't mind, there's actually a new horror movie I'd like to watch anyway" Brian was the first to answer.

"Um, no. I need to work at the bakery tonight..." Zach said.

"really? Because I thought that your sister covers-up the evening shifts on Wednesday's"

"yeah but she asked me to switch with her, so she could go out tonight..."

"so she's covering tomorrow's shift instead of you?" I asked him.

"Um no, she's busy tomorrow night as well. I guess she'll get me back next week or so..."

"you're a terrible liar, you know?" I laughed at him.

"I'm not lying!" Zach protested.

"do you realize that while you were bullshiting here, I already texted your sister which, by the way, doesn't have any idea what you're talking about?" I smirked at him, he is such a bad liar, I wish he could see his own cheeks, he is red as a tomato right now.

"Oh come on! I just think it's weird!" Zach gave up.

"how is it weird exactly? As I said, we're all friends, now are we?"

"well I guess, but you and Fred are dating, so this is just a very odd date with two extra friends!"

"would you guys like to ask someone out, so it could be a triple-date? Is there any cute boy that caught your eye, Zach?"

"shut up! I don't need anyone else to find out that I'm gay, you already told enough people about it!"

"triple-date sounds like way too many people, to be honest..." Brian said in defense.

"ok, so it's still just the four of us if it helps, Fred and I won't make any public affection while you're with us" I smiled at them, then at Fred,