C H A P T E R 1

Everything started on a everyday adventure after school with my two best friends Leah and Kylie. We would always joke about becoming tiktok famous and making money. We went with the boys to watch them play basketball which included Derek who was dating Leah, Jason who was dating Kylie, then Damon, and Tyler.

    Damon and I had a make out session a couple months back. We were still friends just not as close as before. I had feelings for him before the hook up but they went away very fast. He was the type of guy to wear a leather jacket and try to hook up with every girl he met. When he was sober he was a great person to be around, but when he wasn't he wasn't a guy you wanted as your boyfriend. I never did relationships anyways so why would I start now?

    Leah Kylie and I wanted to go make tiktoks to joke around and begged the boys to make them with us. But per usual they wouldn't do it.
"Go make your tiktok, you have to watch us play in a second!" Jason told Kylie.
"Do I have to watch?" I asked all the boys that were waiting to play.
"Yes you have to see our great skills Elle!" Damon said my nickname which didn't happen often. Being my name was Gabrielle.
"What skills? You made two baskets for the hour and a half I was here last time." I laughed along with everyone else besides Damon.
"Come on we are gonna go make tiktoks." Leah walked away as Kylie and I followed.

We made our tiktok and posted on each of our accounts. Then went and watched the boys. Then it was time for Me to leave and Kylie drove Leah and I home.

    I walked in to my parents sitting on the couch watching TV.
"Hey how was basketball?" My mom asked.
"Damon make more than two baskets this time?" My dad asked me.
"It wasn't very interesting we just made some videos and watched, and no he made one this time." I laughed then went upstairs to my room, did my homework and went to bed.

    I woke up the next morning and my phone was blowing up from notifications all over. Then I looked at my tiktok page and it had over 600k. Before I had around 200k like Leah and Kylie. My followers went up on instagram and a bunch of people added me on Snapchat.

    I got up and got ready for school. Before I got out of my car I looked to see who had followed me. Then I saw a familiar name Chase Hudson. I have had crush on his for so long. I was so surprised and happy. But then I realized I was going to be late for school and headed inside.

    I texted Leah and Kylie about my recent discovery and we were all so excited. My day passed and I went home. Doing homework I got a notification from instagram. Chase Hudson had slid in my DM's.