S1, EP4 - Daddy's Home

Start from the beginning

Pip looks up at Piper. "There's more and it effects you and Mom."

"What?" Phoebe asks, looking up at Pip from his left shoulder.

"Well..when the Seer and all those demons were vanquished..the balance between Good and Evil tipped. Colvin, that's his name..." He says to any who were wondering. "was transported into the womb of Jenny Gordon.."

Piper gasps.

"No.." Phoebe shakes her head.

Pip looks to his Mom and nods his head. "I saw it. I fainted and Colvin made me see some things."

"What did he make you see?" Andy asks.

"The past." Pip says to his Whitelighter. He turns his head to look at his mother. "Your's and Cole's past, Mom. Things Cole did to make sure you'd get pregnant. The dream you had of the baby being normal, but it was different..at least I think it was. Andy—and a man named Darryl—were in it. So were Aunt Prue, Uncle Leo and that Seer lady. It was a nightmare, dark and evil.."

Phoebe cries harder.

"I saw Jenny give birth to Colvin." Pip pauses. "She—she died birthing him."

Piper blanched. "I need to call Dan, its the least I can do. He needs to know the truth."

"You can't." Pip says.

"Why not?" Piper asks, defensively.

"Because he's dead too. Colvin sacrificed him and one of his brothers, so he could take the Source's throne."

Piper almost hurls. She sits down in a chair that's behind her. "No. Dan can't be dead. He didn't deserve that, not after what he went through with Leo and I."

"There were others." Eddie says.

"Others?" Paige asks.

"Others who could have been his surrogate mother." Bev says.

"Uh.." Pip puts a hand to his forehead, trying to recall the names of the women; however he is sucked into a premonition instead. In the premonition: A close-up of several women can be seen. "Alexandra van Lewen, Allison Michaels, Aviva, Tanya Parker, Maggie Murphy and Carolyn Seldon."

When Pip opens his eyes, the Charmed Ones are in disarray. "Those are innocents we saved." Piper says, hysterical.

"Pip, I think your power is growing." Andy says. "We shouldn't have been able to see your premonition."

Pip shakes his head at his Whitelighter. "No, this whole ordeal with my younger stepbrother who's basically the Source of All Evil 2.0 has my emotions shot to hell." He snaps, irritation slipping in his voice. "Oh my god, I think I'm going to go crazy."

"How can a twelve-year-old be almost as powerful as not only the Power of Three, but also the Blessed Power of Three?" Paige clarifies.

"He's not twelve. Colvin's seventeen." Pip says, grimly. "He said someone aged him to where he could make decisions and protect himself."

"I suspect he is or he will be, of match to Wyatt in level of power." Piper says.

"Excuse me?" Pip asks.

All eyes are on Piper. "Think about it, it makes sense." She says. "Leo was a Whitelighter, a pure source of good, when Wyatt was conceived." She explains. "Cole was the Source, a pure source of evil, when Colvin was conceived."

"So Colvin's Twice-Blessed?" Andy asks.

"Twice-Cursed." Pip says. "Mom was Queen of the Underworld during that time, which made her evil or at least under the influence. Aunt Piper is right, it definitely makes sense."