Goodbye

"Ally, you can keep unpacking all you want were still moving" My mother called out. I walked into the kitchen where my mom was wrapping plates in bubble wrap. "I just cant see why your forcing me to leave Claire and Valerie, not to mention my gymnastics team." I said with plenty of sass. " Allison Marie Davis you know perfectly well why were moving now go pack!" I walked into my room and slammed the door. I ripped pictures of the walls and threw them in a box. I sat on my bed and just cried.
    The next morning I woke up and my room was empty. I wasn't even mad at my mom anymore I was just sad. I walked into my walk in closet saw it was empty so I found a box and picked out wash out jeans and a floral crop top, and my signature converse. I slowly walked down the hall looking at the empty halls. I saw my mom talking to a moving person and stopped. This was really happening our plane tickets were on the counter I walked over and looked at them. First class omg I was going to Australia in first class. Yah my mom was rich but wow.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 02, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

H20 Magicजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें