prologue

" It's okay. Hey it's okay. We got you." A reassuring voice that belonged to man named, Steve Rogers said towards the young girl in a cell as the ground started to shake.

The young girl looked at him, and started to reach for his hand. She put her hand back to her side where it was before.

" What's wrong? You can come with us. We won't hurt you."

The girl stared into his blue eyes, then shook her head.

" I don't want to hurt anyone." She spoke softly.

" You won't. I promise. You just have to come with us."

The young girl stood up and quickly felt her power starting to erupt in her chest. She felt blue energy going around her tiny body, and knowing what is about to happen next she pushed herself away from Steve to avoid him getting hurt.

Steve was confused at first then realized what was happening to the child. He glanced at her name tag, and without hesitation Steve reached for the girl and wrapped her around his arms.

It was the first hug that she had received in years.

The blue energy started to fade around her body making Steve pull her away from his body and held onto her shoulders keeping eye contact. Her eyes were glowing a bright blue making Steve feel horrible that HYDRA would do these things to a child.

" What's your name?"

" Tester 207 : successful."

" No, your real name."

The girl hesitated then spoke up.

" Alaïa, Alaïa Rivera."

______________________

AVENGERS DATABASE

IMPORTANT: was apart of HYDRA until 2015

alaïa rivera profile:

FULL NAME: alaïa cora martinez rivera

DOB: april 26, 2001

CURRENT AGE: 15

PARENTS: mark rivera and elle rivera
[ deceased ]

ETHNICITY: hispanic

NATIONALITY: american

HEIGHT: 5' 4 ft

WEIGHT: CLASSIFIED

PROCEDURE SUCCESS: 100%

HAIR COLOR: dark brown

EYE COLOR: born with blue when using her powers to her full limit eyes glow.
[ may turn light blue when she's in love or sad ]

ABILITIES: flight, force field, martial arts and invisibility.
[ may be more but not finished testing ]

WEAKNESSES: feels vulnerable after using more than three powers at once

GUARDIANS:

steve rogers

tony stark

natasha romanoff

AFFLICTIONS: hydra [ discontinued ] and avengers