Chapter Five

(Kelsey’s P.O.V.)

“Hey Kel, wanna come to an interview with us today? You can watch us in action,” Zayn said with a wink. I looked around at the other three boys who were nodding encouragingly. Honestly, I wasn’t feeling it.

“Um, I think I just want to stay here today, I need to be alone for a little bit,” I said trying to sound indifferent. Zayn pouted and Harry looked at me with confusion. Niall looked at me with concern, but Louis frowned.

“Even though he asked it as a question, there’s no option. You’re coming, Kelsey,” Louis said. I frowned.

“But I don’t wanna!” I whined. He glared at me and jumped across the table, taking me completely by surprise, and tackled me to the ground tickling me.

“YOU’RE COMING!” he shouted, barely louder than my laughter. I could hardly breathe from laughing so hard and I could feel my abs starting to ache.

“Louis – please – stop!” I shouted.

“Not until you agree!”

“Fine! I’m coming!” I shouted. He stopped and smiled down at me.

“Perfect. Today will be a good day, Kelsey. I promise,” he told me. Niall and Harry both knew what he was talking about, but Louis just flashed me a cheeky smile and helped me to my feet. Zayn’s forehead was creased.

“I feel like I’m missing something,” he grumbled.

“No you aren’t,” all four of us said together. He raised his eyebrows and put his hands up.

“Okay, okay. I guess I’m not. Are we going to the interview or what?” he asked, standing up.

“Yeah, we should get dressed. I’ll call Liam and have him come back. Meet here in an hour?” Niall asked, looking around at the rest of us.

“Sounds like a plan. Annnnnd…break!” Harry shouted. Harry, Niall, and Zayn all ran out of the house and Louis bounded up the stairs.

“I CALL SHOWER FIRST!” he shouted.

“Louis, we each have our own shower,” I told him exasperatedly. He stopped on the staircase.

“Oh yeah, we do. Well I’m showering right now!”

“Good plan!” I shouted back sarcastically. I walked upstairs and went to my bathroom. I stripped down and spent roughly ten minutes trying to figure out how to work the shower. There were three different shower heads and they were all freezing cold.

I sighed and wrapped a towel around my naked body and went into Louis’s room, knocking on the bathroom door. “Louis!”

“What?”

“I don’t know how to work the shower! It’s really fancy and confusing,” I complained. His shower turned off and after a minute he came out in a towel as well. His abs were still wet and his hair had drops of water on the ends. He shook his head like a dog and smiled at me.

“Need help with the shower, love? Sounds tempting…”

“Oh, shut it and help me,” I grumbled, clutching onto my towel tighter. We walked back to my bathroom and he showed me how to work the shower.

“Um, wait. What is the lowest showerhead for? Why would you buy this shower? It’s weird and confusing!” I complained, stomping my foot. The towel slipped a little and I hiked it back up.

“It’s nifty, that’s why I bought it. And the lowest one is for…I’m not sure. I guess you just get full body coverage, I’m not sure. Anyway, hurry up. We’ve wasted almost twenty minutes,” he insisted. He ran out of my bathroom and back to his room. I was still extremely perplexed by the shower, but I did a speed shower.