Chapter 17

Louis wonder where Harry went.He wasnt at home, but he left his phone.Louis went up to his phone.He wanted to see what was in it."Should I snoop what he has?...I cant I mean he wouldnt do the same for me...."Louis tried to control himself.He was 10 inches away from the phone.He looked outside.....no sign of Harry.Louis ran and picked up harry's phone.He locked his door and fell on his bed.He looked at Harry's phone.He turned it on.He looked at the screen....Password.Damn he forgot about it so he typed his first thought.......

1.Harry Styles

(Incorrect Password)

"Damn!"Louis whispered and trying to think.

2.One Direction

(Incorrect Password)

"What could it be?"Louis said.He thought it again.

3.Hazza and Lou

Welcome Harry Styles!

"Yes!"chanted Louis.Then louis thought aww thats so sweet of him.He looked over his pictures....lots of cats and himself (which louis likes).He looked at his text messages.Louis saw a text message from his mum."I love you!Take care of louis too!".Louis smiled.He loved Harry's mum as much as his mum.He scrolled his messages and found his name:

♥♥♥♥Louis Tomlinson♥♥♥♥

"AWWW thats so cute"Louis squealed with happiness.He was thinking if he had feelings for him as well.He was still looking until he heard the door opening."Louis im home..."Harry said."Oh shitty"Louis said to himself.Louis opened the door quietly.He hid Harry's phone in his front pocket."Huh-hu-huh-Hi -um Harry, uhh whats up?"Louis said nervously."I rented a movie.Its Titanic, one of my favourite, do you want to see it with me?"Louis looked nervously at Harry "Umm -uh Ok sure".