Chapter 3: Pretty boy's debut

Time: 4:30 a.m.

The next day came as you rise up from your bed, stretches your body a bit and decided to take a shower at the bathroom. While you are bathing, someone is knocking on the door.

Y/n - Come in. The door is open.

When the door was opened it revealed Sarah.

Sarah - Y/n I'm here. She said as she sat on your bed, waiting for you to come out.

You then heard a familiar voice and you said,

Y/n - Sarah, your here! What brings you here?

Sarah - Well I came here to pick you up.

Y/n - Oh okay. Wait for me.

After 10 minutes, you came out of the bathroom with a towel covering your lower body and when Sarah looked at you, she blushed in deep crimson red as she saw your 8-pack rock hard abs.

Sarah - ~So hot.~ She said in a sexy voice.

You then blushed and began to scratch the back of your head and said,

Y/n - Uhhh..... Thanks. I guess.

You then began to wear your school uniform that the staff provided you.

Sarah's mind - 'Oh man! I want to see his abs longer. But oh well. Better luck next time.'

You are now done wearing your school uniform and you approached Sarah and said,

Y/n - Ready to go?

Sarah - Yup.

Sarah then stood up from the bed as she and Y/n went outside of Y/n's dorm and Y/n closed the door behind him. Sarah then lead the way as Y/n is following her. After five minutes of walking, Y/n and Sarah arrived at the kitchen.

Sarah - Well. Let's get this cooking done in no time.

Y/n - Right.

You then wear your apron and white headband which is tied on your left hand (Just like Yukihira Soma in Food Wars) and you began to cook the ingredients continuously.

Y/n - Time check, 4:50 a.m. Alright, let's get this cooking done!

You said as you began to cook.

After cooking for 1 hour and 10 minutes, you are now done cooking as sweats from all over your body appeared as you pant heavily. You then gave Sarah a thumbs up. Sarah gave you a thumbs up as well.

Sarah - Your job is now done here, Y/n. Now go attend your first day of school.

Y/n - Yeah don't want to be late. Bye Sarah, I'll see you at lunch.

Sarah - Okay!

Y/n then walked along on the corridor as he began to search his section.

Y/n - Let's see...... Section 1......

When you look above you saw Section 1 and it is in the middle Section 2 and the Student Council Room.

Y/n - What a nice surprise, Section 1 is in middle of Section 2 and Student Council Room. Well time to go in.

As you went inside on Section 1, you saw the girls looking at you with hearts on their eyes. You then facepalm and said,

Y/n - Not this again... you mumbled to yourself.

You then saw Rias and Akeno waving their hands at you.

Rias - Hey Y/n! Over here!

Y/n - Oh Rias there you are.