Anything. Anytime. (JD x Fem!Reader)

Requested: Loli_Sweet_Heart
Prompt: N/a
Info: Heathers

Character: JD

JD x African American reader

Plot: a new student came to this school.but not just any student an African student from Africa.the heathers decide to messed with her...but then she beat the messed out of them.while she was working on some clothes she spotted JD he introduced himself and she just ignored him he introduced himself again...only to find out she has an African accent...the two started to hang out for years until they had to do a project on the history and culture...while Y/N was working on her African history and culture...JD climb threw her window and said he wanted to talk for a while...the two end up kissing and JD helped her with the project...
~~~
Tiny thumps continuously sound against my window, making me jump out of my exhausted skin. Standing up in a flash, I walk over to my window and open it.

Standing a few feet away from my window, beholds JD. My heart flutters as I see his face, and my blood pounds in my ears.

"Greeting and salutations." JD smirks as I open the window just enough for him to get through.

"Hello there." I smile and flop back down on my bed. "What's going on?"

"Nothin. I was bored and decided to come to you. I figured you were working on the history project too." He explains, causally sitting cross legged on my floor.

"Cool." I respond, looking back down at my project.

"I'm guessing you're doing a project on your history?"

"That is correct. Seeing as it's been almost three years ago I moved here, I've forgotten a few details. I feel like a bad person for forgetting things." I sigh.

"Well your not. Your so not." He chuckles, making me blush slightly. Butterfly flutter in my stomach and I can't help but to look away.

He gets closer to the bed and sits on his knees, smiling up to me. He smiles and places his lips to mine, causing my eyes to widen exponentially.

Our lips move in sync for a few long moments. Sighing sadly as he pulls his lips from mine, I can't help but feel hot all over.

"Promise me something?" He asks, inches away from my lips.

"Anything." I respond, my voice raspy and thick with some sort of heat.

"Promise you'll always be here? I don't know what I would do without you with me." He sighs sadly, grasping my hand tightly and like a lover would.

"Of course." I smile placing a kiss on his lips. "Anytime."

~~~
Idk how much I like this one. Idk anymore lmao.

~~Griffon~~