She leaves for tour

It felt like only yesterday that she had sat you down to tell you she was leaving for tour in less than a month and that she'd be gone for eight months in total.

You were absolutely dreading the day arriving but you tried to make the most of the time you had together before she'd leave, but time goes by quickly and before you knew it the day had arrived.

You drove her to the airport wanting to spend every moment you could with her. You two stood in the middle of the airport wrapped in each other's arms.

People were taking photos and videos of you but you couldn't have possibly cared less about that.

"I'm gonna miss you."

You whispered against the skin of her neck. You could feel the tears welling up in your eyes. You didn't want to let her go but you knew eventually you were going to have to.

"I'm gonna miss you too. I love you so much y/n."

You couldn't fight the tears any longer and before you knew it they were streaming down your cheeks making your vision blur.

"Honey please don't cry."

She pulled away from you and instead let her forehead rest against yours. She hated seeing you so upset and to know that she was the reason why broke her heart even more.

"I don't want you to go Taylor. Please don't go!"

Your eyes were closed. You didn't want to open them because staring right in to her eyes would just make you feel even more emotional, and you were already standing in the middle of a packed airport crying your eyes out while paparazzi and fans surely took photos.

"Baby come on. I need you to be strong for me, okay? Eight months and then I'll be back."

You opened your eyes and saw that she was beginning to cry too. You shook your head as sobs began to escape your lips.

"That's a really long time Taylor."

"I know honey but it'll fly by, I promise you. I'm gonna call you and FaceTime you and text you so much that you're gonna get sick of me."

You giggled and shook your head, opening your watery eyes to stare in to hers. "I could never get sick of you. Can you tuck me in every night on the phone?"

"Every single night, my love."

You nodded your head and took a shaky breath.

"And on the plus side, Meredith and Olivia are there with you so you'll have something to cuddle with every night. I sprayed my pillowcase with my perfume and I left your favorite sweater of mine on the bed, I also sprayed that with my perfume."

You smiled and nodded your head, leaning in and kissing her lips softly.

"When I get back for a month straight I am all yours, okay? If you need anything you call me. If you want some company call my parents or Austin or Selena or Camila or-"

you interrupted her by kissing her lips again, you wanted to savor the taste of them.

"I will Taylor. You know I will."

She nodded her head before kissing you again, this time the announcement of her plane officially boarding interrupted you. You took a shaky breath as she kissed you once more, a kiss full of love and passion.

You pulled away and she stared in to your eyes, her hand caressing your cheek softly before kissing it.

"It won't be long and then I'm right back. I'll call you when I land, alright? I'll be thinking of you everywhere I go."

You nodded your head and kissed her cheek before she took the final steps to board her plane. Your legs trembling underneath you, the tears falling once again. She turned around to wave to you and you saw that she was crying too.

She blew you a kiss before turning down the hall to go board the plane and you broke down, ignoring everybody calling out for you to go to your car to cry. You already missed her so much and you just wanted to be alone right now.

The countdown begins, you only prayed that it would go fast.