3: I mean YOLO right?

I skillfully weave my tiny body through the crowd of people in the lunchroom. I find the usual table and sit down.

My groups table is around the middle of the lunchroom. It's the designated spot for, quote "Taylor and his friends." End quote. Usually people stare as I sit at the table. Most people haven't gotten used to me suddenly being in "the boy group." Especially since I'm only a sophomore and I'm "new" to the school. But I guess that's what you get if your Taylor's little sister.

I lean back in my chair and end up getting on my phone. The boys aren't here yet. They're probably taking their sweet time going through the hallways talking to all their so called "friends." As I was scrolling through VSCO I feel a tap on my shoulder.  I turn around with a scowl on my face.

I've been pretty irritated since I shattered Seth's nice phone. Everything has been getting on my nerves faster than usual today. That's usually what happens when I'm disappointed with myself.

I immediately notice its Preston. One of my good friends since the beginning of the year. Preston had really light blonde hair. Like platinum. Preston is on the really tall side. Like 6'2 tall. He has dark brown chocolate eyes.

"Wow! You good?" He asks surprised at my scowl.

"Well I just shattered someone's phone this morning."  I tell him annoyed.

"Wait seriously? What phone and how?"

So I end up telling him the story and how it's an X. He listens and widens his eyes after I'm finished.

"Dang that kinda sucks. Do you think you'll pay for another one for him."

"Well I told him that I would, and he flat out said it was ok and he didn't really care. He said 'it's ok, it's just a stupid phone.'" He raises both eyebrows and blows air out of his mouth.

"Wow, that surprises me. Maybe he's just never on his phone. Cause I'd be pretty mad if you shattered my phone." I shove him in the arm.

"Hey! You know I'd pay for a new one. And you'd get over it." I shrug and turn back around to my phone in my hand.

He's quiet for a bit so I look up to see him standing to my right. He's smirking.

"No. I think I'd hold a grudge against you, and Id never be your friend again. I don't think I can live without my phone." He smiles at me all innocently.

The thing about Preston is he has a really contagious smile. He is just always bright and happy. When ever he smiles or laughs, everyone around him does.

I try to hold a straight face at him, but end up breaking and laugh. He shakes his head, and moves a chair a little closer to me and sits down.

"So who's this new kid that you bumped into this morning?"

"That would be me." Seth says from behind us. We both turn around.

"Wait, Ellie, you broke Seth's phone?" Preston points to Seth with his thumb. He actually laughs.

I nod.

"Well I see that you two already met." Taylor says as he sits down across from Preston and I.

Seth pulls out his phone. I steal it from his grip and put it in front of Taylor's face.

"I did this." I tell him as his mouth drops open. I give Seth's phone back to him.

"Ellie! You shattered his phone!" His voice is loud. He doesn't sound mad, just shocked.

"Ya I know, that's why I showed you." I say rolling my eyes.