One Direction Imagine

You were on your way to stardom. You were on you favorite talk show. The deeper you got in the interview when the host asked, "I heard you were a directioner?"

"Oh, Ummm yes I am." You say.

"Which one is your favorite?" Asked the host.

"Umm, Well I can't pick one. I love them all. It's like asking a mother which child is her favorite. Unless she only has one which is a different story, but I can't pick one."  You respond.

"Oh, I see. Well you know how they have a new album?" You nodded, the host continued, "Well it will be released in November [I'm sure you already knew that], but i hope you didn't pre-order it cause we got you the $60 dollar package and the Itunes version."

your mouth just droppped. 

"But wait there's more. So you know how they are performing at the VMA's? Well it's not far fro here you know. We got you tickets to see them front row!" The host said.

You could feel your face starting to tear up.

"But wait I'm still not finished. What else could there be? you say? Well they are here today in this studio rehearsing, so I asked Paul if they could come and meet you!" The host exclaimed.

"WHAT! OMG! WHAT! I wish I would've know! I would've worn something nicer and prepared myself not to freak out! WHAT! I'm ABOUT TO MEET ONE DIRECTION!!! WHAT!?" You scream.

The host says, "Alright Boys. C'mon in!" 

THE ONE DIRECTION BOYS ARE WALKING IN THE SAME ROOM AS YOU! You try to play it cool. You get up from the chair and say, "Hey boys! Can i have a group hug?" They nod and smother you! All you could do was smile.

Once you all sat down, you got used to them. The kept glancing at you! You couldn't stop blushing.

"Well, Y/N would you like to do a duet with One Direction?" The host asked

The only thing you could get out of your mouth was, "Yeah."

They gave you a mic and you 6 stood up. They started playing Moments. You didn't know what parts to sing so you sang like you do at home (not the creepy crying way, the trying to be famous sounding good way) 

When they all heard your voice they were in shock! The boys all smiled at you(: Yur heart started pounding. You jus smiled back. The chestry yours and the boys voices had were insane! 

When the song was over wveryone screamed! It was fantastic! 

When the show was over you and all the boys were planning on doing a duet on each others albums. You couldn't believe any of this was happening!

~The End!~