Childhood Lovers. 7

As I walked back to the table, I was debating if I should tell Chase about the little run-in I had with Jessica. I knew he would probably want to know, but I also knew that it would only cause more unnecessary drama. I decided against telling him.

"Ready to go?" Chase asked.

"Sure," I said.

We paid the check, left the restaurant, and resumed our pier stroll. The pier was quieter because the sun had set, and bars were just beginning to open. The bad thing about being 17 was we were too old to go home and too young to go out clubbing and drinking.

"What would you like to do?" Chase asked, after aimlessly walking.

"I don't know, you tell me. What is there to do here at this time?"

"Hmm . . ." He pondered. I watched his face as his eyebrows crinkled together in concentration. Suddenly, they rose. "I've got it! Come with me!"

Chase broke into a full on sprint. Accepting the challenge, I raced after him, trying to eliminate the distance between us. Quickly, I caught up to him. We ran side by side, down the pier, through the sandy path, to the deserted beach.

"Take . . . your . . . clothes . . . off," Chase panted, clearly out of breath.

"What?" I huffed. Overwhelmed with heat and shortage of breath, I thought my ears were playing a joke on me. I watched as Chase removed his shirt, showing me those solid abs again.

"Yeah," he said, regaining his normal breathing pattern. "We're going skinny-dipping."

"You can go skinny-dipping, I'll wear my bathing suit," I said, unbuttoning my shirt. I was so thankful that I didn't get changed for the date.

He made a pouty face. "Please? It's no fun if you wear your bathing suit! That defeats the liberating, exciting, thrilling purpose of skinny-dipping."

Chase made a good point. But the last time he had seen me naked was when we used to take baths together when we were like two.

"Okay, fine. But one condition: you have to walk ahead of me."

Chase pursed his lips together and said, "Deal."

Chase took a few steps forward, his back facing me. I watched as his shorts dropped, then his boxers. I slipped off my bikini, feeling incredibly self conscious and exposed. I walked behind him, lagging only a few paces.

He gracefully dove into the crashing water, which looked bone-freezing cold. Knowing Chase would rise to the surface any minute, I bit down on my lip, squeezed my eyes closed and lunged towards the water.

At first, a bitter chill ran through my body - but in a few seconds, the chill turned into numbness. I let the water gently cascade over me and rock my body, until my lungs had no air left.

"Nice isn't it?" Chase said, once I reached the surface.

"Yeah," I whispered. Floating on my back, I closed my eyes and let the water control the movement of my body.

"You forgot you're naked, didn't you?" Chase chuckled. My eyes shot open and saw Chase checking my body out. His eyes were sparkling with desire and his lips were in the form of a devious grin.

"HEY! You perv!" I splashed him. He splashed me back. We broke into an epic water fight, like the ones we used to have in his pond.

"Okay, okay," Chase laughed, shielding his face. "I hate to end this skinny-dipping party, but we should probably head back soon."

Chase was swimming back to the shore when I yelled, "LAAAAME."

Before I could react, Chase was already swimming towards me, full speed.

"I'll show you lame!" He yelled, before grabbing onto my shoulders and dunking my head under the water. With all my force, I tried to push against his hard grip, but he was ten times stronger than I was. Suddenly, I realized that I was pressed up against his naked body, which made me immediately stop my attempt to escape. I'm not exactly prude (even though I'm still a virgin) but being so close to Chase intimidated me for some reason. Probably because right now, I was unsure about how I felt. I was trapped in this grey area with him, which terrified me. 

------------------------------- 

please please please vote, comment, like, tweet, and spread the word in any way possible! feedback please. and i know the story is running a little slow right now, but i can assure you its about spice up! thanks for all the love and support! you guys are the best