thirteen

track 1: perfect illusion by lady gaga.

track 2: younger by ruel.

track 3: why should i be sad by britney spears.

track 4: dazed & confused by ruel.

track 5: natural by zayn.

track 6: starstruck by lady gaga.

track 7: idfc by blackbear.

track 8: falling by why don't we.

track 9: fool for you by zayn.

track 10: sweet creature by harry styles.

track 11: talk fast by 5 seconds of summer.

track 12: bad idea by ariana grande.

track 13: first time by liam payne.

" i can't stop thinking about the first time, it's like you put a spell on me. "

Zach placed his arms on Jack's waist, looking up at him through the dimly lit room. 

"Jonah must really love Harry Styles." said Zach while listening to the song, which was another one of Harry's.

Jack laughed, "Nope, Corbyn does."

"They're cute."

"I know!" exclaimed Jack while wrapping his arms around Zach's neck, "Are you ready to see this on Shriveled Paper?"

"Yep, it'll look amazing." smiled Zach. They moved within the beats of the music, swaying back and forth to every lyric poured out of Harry's mouth. 

Zach laid his head on Jack's chest, Jack instantly wrapping his arms around Zach.

Zach mumbled some words and Jack just smiled, "What?"

"You're just -- ugh, I can't explain." said Zach. Jack's cheeks turned hot, "Oh?"

"Mhm."

Jack just laid his head on top of Zach's and closed his eyes, "You're too good."

"Too good?"

"Way too good."

Zach didn't know what he meant, but honestly, it felt good. Too good.

The song changed to an upbeat and they unraveled, walking back to the kitchen to grab another drink.

Zach grabbed his water and suddenly turned to Jack, "What's love mean to you?"

"Love?"

"Yeah."

Jack was taken aback, "Well, I guess love is like another planet for me, another galaxy far from this one. It's like, it's not a feeling I can explain. It's just so beautiful."

Zach blushed and nodded, whilst Jack just stared at him, "Why do you ask?"

Zach looked up at him, grabbing Jack's soft hand with his own shaky one. He opened his mouth but no words came out. He felt as if his actions were too powerful to be expressed in words, for he raised his lips and placed them upon Jack's, speaking all the words for him.

Bliss rode through his veins and Jack kissed him back, gently pushing Zach against the wall behind him. He lifted his hand and placed it on Jack's cheek, as Jack ran his hand through Zach's brunette hair.

And Zach was just acknowledging that Jack wasn't on anything, he was genuinely kissing Zach back. 

That just made Zach feel more on fire.

Jack was now pushing him against the wall, running his warm hands up Zach's sides. Fireworks and butterflies all belonged to his creation.

Jack intertwined both of their hands and pinned him to the wall, Zach couldn't breathe.

He felt winded as Jack kissed him, he forgot about the room he was standing in and just focused on the beauty in front of him. Walking on the stars and forgetting about Earth, exploring many other planets.

They soon pulled apart, in need of air.

"Now that's a galaxy that needs some exploration." laughed Jack. Zach just blushed, feeling his cheeks turn warm, "Thanks."

A galaxy.

~~~~~~~~~~~