Lily, I Love You!

I walked out of my room to take a shower, finally I could feel the nice warm water on my freezing cold skin. As I walked down the hallway, I felt a pair of fingers wrap around my wrist. I turned to be face to face with Carl. His warm breathe sent chivers down my spine. "Lily? Can I please talk to you?" He said sweetly. I nodded my head slowly as he dragged me into the rec room. "Lily please don't freak out when I tell you this." He said as he sighed.

"What? Carl what are you talking about?" I said worried about him. Was he going to say he was nit or scratched. I couldn't imgine that. He walked up closer and closer staring into my eyes. "Carl?" I asked. He inched even closer and closer until our faces were only inches apart. His breathe sent shivers down my spine again.

"I-I" he started but wouldn't spit it out. He sighed. "Lily, I love you!" Carl said never breaking eye contact.

"Carl, are you serious." I asked him. He nodded. He leaned in and crushed his lips with mine. At first I was unsure what to do, but I finally gave in as our lips moved in sync. It became a little heated up and we fell on the ground with Carl fell on top of me never breaking the kiss. "Carl we..Can't" I said in bwtween kisses. He sighed and looked down. "Carl I promised my parnets I wouldn't until I was married, sorry but I promised." I said.

"I understand ok Lily so don't act like it hurts me because I understand ok." I nodded my head. He countiued to look down, but I pulled his chin up. I kissed him again and smile tugged at the corner of his lips.

"Lily?" I turned around to see James standing right behind me. His experssion was full of hurt. Hid gaze turned to Carl and anger burned up inside of him. "What's wrong with you she loves me!" He yelled at Carl. Carl got off me and stood up. I stood right behund Carl as he stood in front of me protectivly.

"James just calm down, it was just a k-"

"No it wasn't you and Lily did more then just kiss, Lily, I love you, not this guy whos only known you for a few weeks. Lily please!" James begged. I backed away more. James never acted like this, he got jeulous sure but never acted like this.

"James please don't." I said. "I love Carl not you Ja-"

"No Lily see you do love me just you won't admit it so you don't know. Please you know you love me not him." I shook my head at him. He looked away and opened the door. "I'll always love you Lily you can't change that." He said before he walked out of the room.

"Are you ok." Carl asked. I nodded my head. He wraped his arms around me, embracing me tightly. "You should get some sleep." He said lifting my chin so our eyes would met. I nodded my head once again and went off to my bedroom. As I was inches from my door, I felt a pair of fingers wrap around my wrist violently.

"Hey what the H-" but someones hand wraped around my mouth.

"Lily it's ok it's just me." I heard James voice. I ripped my wrist out of his grasp and judo fliped him to the ground. My foot was at his thoart. "Ow what was that for." He asked rubbing his head.

"For sneeking up on me, scaring the shit out of me, and your little rant back there." I said not removing my foot. He tried to push my foot off but was unscessful.

"Look, Lily, I'm sorry but it's the truth ok I do love you and I know you love me to." He said in a weak voice. I stormed off, ignoring his pleads for me to listen and that I don't understand. "Lily wait up." He said running after me, but I have always been faster then him, hell I was the fastest kid in our whole school.  "Lily!" he yelled but I pushed on just running, running somewhere I did not intend to go to. I was back in the rec room and I had lost James. I found Lori crying into her hands.

"Lori are you ok?" I asked concerned. She was the mom of the person I loved so I would try to make her better if it helped Carl. She shook her head and sobbed harder. "What happened Lori, you can tell me." She inhaled deeply.

"Shane and I were togather before Rick came back, when he did come back I was mad at Shane. He told me and Carl that Rick was dead. So when I told him to stay away I'm guessing he got jeulous of Rick, so when Carol left with Sophia Shane came and tried to um-" She snifled. I knew what she was going to say.

"He tried to rape you." She nodded her head and sobbed again. "Lori you have to tell Rick." I said. She shook her head again.

"If he ever found out he would hurt Shane and be mad at me, I-I can't possibly tell him his best friend tried to rape me." She said stutterin like Carl does. Now I know where he gets it. "I should get back to my room, please Lily don't tell Rick or Carl I know you and Carl are close but please it would crush him." I nodded my head. She bent down and hugged me. "Thank you." She said. I hugged her back.

"Your welcome Lori." I said back. She walked out of the room. Once she left I went to my own room, but before going a grabbed a book. The Hunger Games, I have heard of it but I had never read it. I lied in my bed and fell asleep while reading my new book.