★Chapter 85 - Instagram★

harrystyles posted a photo

13,829,527 likes || 👥: louist91 harrystyles: I want to say thank you to everyone, who accepted me and Louis

harrystyles: I want to say thank you to everyone, who accepted me and Louis. You don't know how much this means to us. You guys are the best. And I don't know what I would've done without you. You were always there for me and this means a lot.
Also, Louis.
I want to thank you. You are the special person in my life. The one I always searched for and well I never saw you. And you were right in front of me.
I'm sorry that you had to be worried about me so much. It's not fair and I feel horrible because of it. Let's hope it will never happen again.
I love you with all my heart, Louis. You were the best decision in my life and you helped me through a lot of shit. To marry you and adopt a baby was just the gold over my heart.
You fixed me and now I have a better life than anything I could've asked for.
You will always be my number one and I know that I sometimes don't treat you like that and I'm so sorry about that.
You are an amazing human being and you have a soul out of diamonds. You are my everything and forever.
All the love, H xxx.❤️

*comments are disabled*