Spin Off

So I know this fic is one that many of my readers enjoy and today one of you messaged me with a topic of recreating my Maintenance but with the roles reversed, Jungkook now the business man and the reader now the hybrid.
I declined the offer on them rewriting my story but it was brought to my attention that this may be an idea my audience will enjoy so I'm writing here to ask you.
Would you like me to make a spin-off of my fic with these reversed roles? As for the plot, I can tell you it may change slightly but there will be an overlap as it will be a Spin-off. Leave your thoughts on the matter in the comments, and if anyone has any questions or requests for me please feel free to message me. If the feedback on this idea is well received the spin off will be called "Higher Maintenance" and I am saying this now it won't be something posted right away.
I'm sure most of you noticed I do put lots of effort into my writing and my content takes weeks to create and only a few hours to consume so please be understanding that I have lots of other fics, and works that I'm working on as well as drafting the spin-off (if you guys want one), and that it will take a while to create. Maintenance is a special story to me and I want this project to be of equal and even better quality for my audience. Thank you for taking your time to read this and I'm eager to hear your thoughts.
If you are interested in what works I am currently focusing please check my tumblr @angstchim and click the "w.i.p.s" link in the bio and it will take you to my Works in Progress page and there will be listed all of the works I am currently writing.
~ Angstchim

Original edit by @mutuntun