My obsession

Let's say that it's just a normal day passing by me...but I really don't care about it...I'm just sitting here enjoying my life and waiting for the weekend to come...

I know that I haven't been posting anything lately and it's not about me forgetting or that I didn't want to...because I did...but let's say that I've been busy...with what? with school, practices, studying, TV, and more other things...

So...you might ask yourselves what I've been doing lately...well it has been some long days...like Saturday for example...my mom asked me to help her with the catering at the restaurant because one of my ex-colleagues had taken a day off...you know...some work around the house...but in the end I ended up just walking around the place and do the old usual...making clients happy by giving them exactly what they want...the first thing is food, then something to drink like vodka, cognac, whiskey, beer, soda or maybe a coffee...then the warm smile and the same old " Good-Bye...see you tomorrow!!!"

After I left the restaurant I went "up the hill" to my grandma...and she asked why I haven't visited her lately and my answer was that "I've been busy with school"...but in the end....extra cash...

On Sunday...I went shopping with my parents and...in the first store I bought my self a new pair of headsets...in the second one a new MP4 player...in the third store a new pair of basketball shoes...and in the fourth store I bought myself a new winter jacket...

And now...in like every story...it has to be some romance going on...so...I'm sitting here at my desk ant starring at a pen...and at the same time listening to music writing the song's lyrics...it's the song that used to be in the charts in 2004...Dj Tiesto...Just Be...but not the original song...the Wally Lopez remix...

But I'm not going to write the lyrics...I'm going to talk about her...and yes...I'm starting to develop an obsession for her...several days have passed by me without seeing her...and the pain...it's unbearable...because I cannot see her hypnotizing eyes...and believe me...I could stare at them for hours...maybe even days...and wouldn't get bored...they bring me happiness and they make me dream...

Her lips are just perfect...I would really love to touch them with mine...feel their softness and kiss them for the rest of my life...

These days she managed to make me wish more to be by her side...how? ...you might think it's unusual...maybe weird or even gross...well...opinions later...she sent me a photo of her...keep it together...tongue...damn...why can't I just taste it now...or at least before I go to sleep...

When I go to sleep...I'm imagining that she lies by my side and then...I look at the empty spot on my bed...but I'm still waiting for the moment that this dream will become real...morning...she sleeping and me holding her tight and kissing her until she wakes up and looks at me...it's the perfect dream...

It's just a little more waiting until the big moment...and I cannot wait to see her reaction...when my evil master plan will be completed...but that depend on a lot of variables...my bosses...and the amount of time of waiting...

I'm starting to think of the day that I'll see her...I cannot imagine the perfect situation or how I'll be acting like...and I'm still wondering if I should tell her that I'm coming as soon as I find out...or maybe I should just keep the secret...

I care about her more and more day after day and I cannot imagine tomorrow without her voice or her smile...I love her for the way she talks to me...the way she says "I love you", when she protects me (or at least she tries), when she tries to stop me from skipping classes (for coffees), for the way she reacts when I'm telling her that someone is hitting on me...and let's not forget her hair and her gorgeous body...

I realize that when I'm writing I can see my love towards her more clearly and I can see why I do...I can realize that as soon as I hang up the phone...I wish that I could talk to her more and more and more...and I wonder how it happened that we haven't ran out of subjects to talk about...we keep talking for hours and at the end of each subject it's that "I love you!" that marks the change of subject...

These days I lost my wallet...I just thought I did...and she said that "it's love's fault"...and I know that love is in the air...but I couldn't imagine me loosing something just because I'm in love...but my wallet seemed to be hiding from me...where? ...in the bathroom...and I went to school looking for it...

So...I'm deeply in love...I think about her everywhere...in bed in the morning, when I drink my first coffee, when I get to school, when I drink my second coffee, when I get back to school, when I'm going home, when eating, taking a shower, playing basketball, handball, when I watch TV, when I go out and when I go to bed...and the next day it's just the same...even during classes I can't stop thinking about her...

I love you my sweet little kid and I hope everyone enjoys this one...