39

"Baby it's time to get ready." JJ said coming into the bathroom.
"I'm picking out my outfit and do you know where Alissa went?" I asked him.
"Yeah she's hanging out with the Sidemen downstairs."he replied grabbing his toothbrush, and I grabbed mine as well. After we brushed our teeth and hair, we had to go into the walk in closet and decide on our outfits. We ended up deciding to match again. We decided on sticking with the black #OlaGoku hoodie, that Sidemen Clothing released during KSIvJoeWeller. We chose just plain black jeans, mine were ripped jeans his were not. Then we grabbed all white yeezys. I didn't want to wear all black because it's bloody hot in LA, literally all the time. Once we finished getting ready, I had to straighten my hair, then do my makeup. But I also had to vlog for the day.
"JJ can you grab my vlog camera out of my purse?" I asked him as I plugged in the straightener. I set the heat up to 325°F.
"Here." He said tossing the camera to me.
"Thank you Bubba, I love you." I replied blowing him a kiss.
"Love you to baby. I'll wait for you downstairs." He said soon walking out.
After about 30 minutes my hair was finally straightened, now it was time for makeup. I decided on a quick and easy glam.

(If you didn't know I changed the face claim from Maggie to Jaclyn) Once I finished I head downstairs and all of the side boys, and Liss loaded into a limo

Once I finished I head downstairs and all of the side boys, and Liss loaded into a limo. And off we were.