Chapter 11- The great get away

OKAY IMPORTANT NOTE PEOPLE!!!!! I'M GOING TO START UPDATING THIS ONE LESS, BECAUSE I'M GOING TO START PAYING MORE ATTENTION TO MY NEW BOOK, THE CONFESSIONS OF AZIELLY HILL, IT'S A VAMPIRE NOVEL WITH A TWIST. ITS NOT GOING TO BE SOME CLICHE TWILIGHT THING. BUT IT IS A TEACHER STUDENT THING (ONLY IN A WAY THOUGH) YOU WOULD HAVE TO READ IT TO KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. BUT ANYWAY, JUST BE AWARE OF IT.

Also I got my first TWO votes!! I squealed when I saw them! So thank you very much for your support guys! I appreciate sooo much! ok,i'll stop rambling, and get on with the story!

xoxo Madi

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nates P.O.V~

I walked into the dark hallway turning into my bedroom and ploped on the bed. My head in my hands.

"Fuck." I muttered under my breath. I wasn't supposed to kiss a client I was assigned to. Let alone a human girl! Interactions had been banned between our kinds since the Biblical days. I hadn't meant to kiss her, I mean she annoys the Hell out of me! She just had drawn me in with her annoying ways. I always had heard that opposites attract, but I had never even thought to believe that until the day I saw her in the bed with Maxwell's arms around her.

Ok, I need to get my head out of the clouds. I was sent here to protect her. Nothing more. And the only reason why I'm doing so is because I was sentenced to. I was going around every where and whoring myself around with human women. This whole guardian thing was the Council trying to get my life straightened out, trying to make me less of a rebel, in a last ditch effort to not have to cast me out and make me a Fallen. Honestly I didn't care. I just didn't want anything to happen between my client and I. I would become one of the Fallen as quick as you could snap your fingers.

*squeeeeeek*

My head snapped up at the noise. I ran out toward the living room, composing myself. FUCK! She had ran out the door. Why did she have to make these things so difficult? I thought we had been making some progress. Apparently I was wrong. 

Without giving another thought in my head, I unleashed my white, pure wings, and jumped into the sky. It didn't take long for me to spot her. She was wearing a light blue shirt of mine. She stuck out against the green forest like a sore thumb.

I swooped down soundlessly in front of her. She had kept running never looking up from the ground, and didn't notice me because she had run into my chest, causing her to stumble backwards. Until I wrapped my arms around her waist to keep her from falling. She looked dazed for a moment then looked up towards me.

"How did you get there? I-I didn't s-see you." She asked in a quiet voice.

I leaned down and whispered into her ear, "I'll show you." I then picked her up in a bridal position in my arms, unraveled my full ten foot wingspan. And took to the sky.