Overmorrow

🎼Ayo ladies and gentlemen (any gents here?)
If you're ready, let's start, yeah🎶

🎼I wrote all night, everyday
Turning my imaginations into stories, yeah🎶

Welcome to my story, sweeties!

First of all, thank you for coming across this book and deciding to read it. This book is very special to me because it was the first time I motivated myself to write a story and publish it.

I hope you all enjoy this little creation of mine ヽ(>∀<☆)ノ

Comments, votes and little messages telling me how you feel about the story are very much appreciated 🤗 (They make my day so please don't think it won't make a difference, because they do a whole lot)

Copyright:

The uploading, scanning, and distribution of this book in any form or by any means – including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, translating, recording or otherwise – without the permission of the author is illegal and punishable by law.

Please do not plagiarize this work that I spent hours brainstorming, outlining, and writing.

Your support of the author's rights is much appreciated.

Disclaimer:

This was made purely for entertainment and for me to improve my English (hihihi)

The story idea was inspired by the anime "Your Name" and my own dream about being switched with Jungkook
(I know, it's weird ( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ ).

The idea of being switched every 2 days is the same as 'Your Name' but everything else isn't, so please don't mention the anime all the time. Every time I see someone mentioning it when I clearly stated that the switching idea is the same here, I get the feeling that I'm being discredited for my work which is very discouraging...

Any other resemblances with other ideas or stories are entirely coincidental.

This is a work of fiction.
The characters in this book are made up by me.
Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

I do not own Bangtan (¬_¬;)

All the pictures and videos used in this book belong to their rightful owners.

Copyright © enasthetic

Let's begin (≧▽≦)/