Hold On a Litte Longer

Waverly looked around nervously, knowing damn well she didn't have much longer. They were close to being cornered but that didn't matter. She had to keep Nicole safe. She turned to her and whispered, "Nicole, run!"

"No!" she said. "I've got to save you."

Waverly shook her head. "Fine. We'll go in together." She took hold of Nicole's hand and cautiously came closer to the enemy. They were unseen as of now, but not for long. She signaled for Nicole to come closer, then she heard it.

A gunshot.

"Nicole! No!" she screamed. She hadn't even noticed she had been hit as well. Nicole fell to the ground and reached out to Nicole for one final time. "Please... take care of Calamity and just know... I love you."

Wynonna's laughter interrupted their conversation and she threw down her water gun beside Nicole. "Game over, Red!"

Nicole rolled her eyes and took Waverly's hand to stand up again. "Look, no need to brag. You're the one that's soaked. Plus you literally have Doc Holliday on your team. You were bound to win." she pointed out, gesturing to Doc who was smiling smugly at his defeated opponents. "Seems we've defeated team Wayhaught."

That earned a frown from Waverly, but it turned to a smile when Nicole shot her square in the chest. "Oh you're on, Sheriff Haught!"