"i will get her!"

Jack's POV:

i wake up to the faint whisper of Kara's voice."jack, we're home. wake up." i slowly unwrap my arms from around her body. how did we get this close, i think to myself getting out of the car. i kind of like it.

"i'll see you guys later. i'm gonna head home," johnson says, grabbing his towel off the couch.

"can i have a ride?" i ask.

"of course! get your stuff."

we say our goodbyes and head home.

"what's going on with you and kara?" johnson asks, a slight smirk appearing on his face.

"nothing man, we're just friends."

"do you like her?"

"nooo bro! she's like my lil' sis," i reply hurriedly. do i like kara?

"suuuure," he replies with a wink.

"i don't!"

the next day

i walk through the doors of my least favorite place, school, and andrew bazzi approaches me.

he pats my shoulder and says, "what's up bro! how've you been?"

"fine, i have to get to class. leave me alone bazzi," i respond with a growl.

"so, maloley's sister, huh?" bazzi comments, making me stop short of walking away.

"she's way too good for you. you're a jerk andrew," i retort, and turn away.

"oh? so you want her?

"no, but you can't have her!"

"i will get her!" i hear him yell as i walk into class.

"why was andrew bazzi screaming in the hallway?" nate asks me as i sit down.

"i don't know. i guess he was mad."

"oh, okay."

"good morning class! get out your books and begin reading chapter five" says mr.tish, our reading teacher.

i pull out the book, The Great Gatsby, and start reading. i glance up, hearing the door open. a short girl with dark, glowy skin walks in.

"hi. I'm violet, is this the right class? I'm sorta new," she says with a nervous laugh. (pic of her at the top)

"oh, yes! miss banks, welcome!" exclaims mr. tish walking towards the girl.

i watch as she sits in the empty desk at the back of the classroom. as i'm about to look away, we make eye contact and she smiles. something about her smile intrigues me, but I'm not sure what it is.

Kara's POV

"i need a nap. i stayed up all night studying for the history test," i complain to johnson as i get my books out of my locker.

"well maybe you could just leave," he suggests.

"it's a good idea, but i wanna graduate."

-

as i walk to class i hear yelling, and see a very angry andrew bazzi walking down the hall. remind me not to mess with him.

i sit down at my desk and take out my notebook. i'm a little early so i just doodle a little in my notebook.

"nice doodles you got there," i hear next to me. It was the voice of no other than andrew bazzi.

"thanks, i guess."

"you're a great artist. you should sell your art," he says taking a seat in the desk next to mine.

"my drawing literally looks like a dead rat, andrew," i laughed.

he laughs too and hands me a piece of paper.

"if you ever decide to sell any, hit me up and i'll buy one," he says with a smile.

smooth, i think to myself.

A/N
im so so so sooooooo sorry it took forever for me to update. i have been so stressed and stuff with school. I also just didn't know what to write about but i think i've figured out an okay storyline, but if anyone has any ideas or anything they wanna see included PLEASE let me know, it is much needed. also we got some new characters OooOOooOoOo