Introduction/A.N

Edit 13/3/21: Haiiii. Don't mind me, just letting you guys know that 'Mean Girls' is now available on Hinovel. My username is also 'Sorryarewefriends'. Sure, you have to pay after chapter 5 and I guess it's a lot better to read the free version here on Wattpad, but it'd mean everything to me if you could read the paid version... okay... bye. Lots and love and kisses

"Don't hate us cause we're beautiful-" then we smirked and looked at each other before saying in unison "-hate us cause your boyfriends think so." Then we strutted away from the four girls who looked like they were about to explode.

Why hello,I'm Monica and the 2 girls with me are my BFF's Olivia and Genesis and together we're known as OMG (Olivia Monica Genesis) and we've been best friends since...forever actually. Since you just happened to stumble upon the piece of shit that is my life - probably by accident but...whatever-then it's only fair that you know more about me and my friends,right? Right.

Meet Olivia:
    5 feet 6 inches, blonde hip length hair, big blue,the smartest of the three of us,major control freak and total germophobe. She believes that every other human suffers from a serious case of uglyitis which is really contagious and can lead to death. I think she's over dramatic if you ask me...but don't tell her I said that.

Meet Genesis:
       5 feet 7 inches,hip length blonde hair,big blue eyes,not the brightest bulb in the box and will make out with any guy she finds hot. But she's incredibly short tempered and when she's pissed,you don't want to be on the receiving end of her anger. I once ate her chocolate chip cookie when we were seven and she put neon green hair dye in my shampoo...I cringe every time I remember what I looked like.

Meet Monica (me):
        5 feet 6 inches as well (the fact that I know how tall we are is creepy.),hip length blonde hair,big blue eyes,smart-ish horrible with emotions and blah blah. I'm pretty boring really (Gen and Liv never fail to remind me of that.) but if  you ever want to hang out with someone with zero knowledge on how to be a civilized human being than I'm your girl.

We are known as the three prettiest and most popular girls-for some unknown reason-in st. Hamilton Prepratory (the reason why we're so popular is cause we have a reputation for not repeating an outfit ever since Freshman year). We're the cliché mean girls every single high school book/movie has (it's compulsory really). You know what? Why don't you just find out yourself.

Disclaimer: My life is about as shitty and as cringe worthy as possible so...don't say I didn't warn you.

~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~
Update: (written on the 26th of April,2020.) So I have no idea how this book has gotten over 13k reads. It's literally a piece of shit. And no, this isn't one of those utterly amazing books where the author says the book is shit even though it's actually the bomb. There are chapters that I cringe at whenever I read them and the fact that this book has gotten positive feedback makes me question humanity cause how can anyone read this and like it??? Anyways, here are some of my favorite comments that make me feel better about the level of shittiness of this book:

LinaAhmad19