Chapter 18 Still Fallin

Chapter 18 Kendall's POV

Hunter was driving me home ," O MY GOODNESS ! " I laughed really hard of what Hunter said ," ITS TRUE ! " he giggled , " that's funny ." He looked at me and smiled as I smiled back . Hunter looked at the rear view mirror ,"that's a nice car that's behind us ." I turned around and looked at it ," that is one good looking mustang ." "My dream car ." I laughed , Hunter turned and so did the mustang , I raised my eye brow ," babe , turn again " he looked at me ," that's not the way to your house-" "Hunter turn the car again please ." He turned and so did the mustang ," turn again ." Hunter turned and so did the mustang , my eyes widened ," babe , were getting followed ." He looked through the rear view , turned the car , looked at it again to find the mustang made the same turn as us again ," you gotta be kidding me ." Hunter said . He looked at me ," you're staying with me tonight ." " what about my dad-" " if I drop you off at your house with your dad , the car may stay there , break Into your house and hurt you and your dad . So just stay with me and your dad will be safe ." He looked at me ," I promise ." I wanted to go to my dads but he's right , I sighed ," fine ." Hunter started going faster as the mustang did the same thing . " this guy is bothering me ." Hunter said getting frustrated ," calm down ." I told him , he rolled his eyes . " do not roll your eyes at me Mr ." I sassed , he laughed "I'm sorry ." " I'm just playin ." I looked at the mustang , I looked harder to see who it was ," ITS THE GUY THAT WAS THE LAKE ! " " shut up?" " I'm serious ." Hunter stomped on the breaks really hard which the mustang hit behind us really hard which flew me forward hitting my head , causing a scratch across my forehead which started to bleed . I looked up and Hunter got out of car and so did the guy who ," YOU FREAKIN CREEP !" Hunter yelled pushing him , I ran out and held Hunter back ," stop ." I whisper to him ," NO-" "I'm sorry , I'm just such a big fan-" " DOESNT MEAN YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW US-" I turned Hunter around so he was facing me , his eyes widened ," what happen to your face ?" " noting happened ." " here let me take care of it ." The guy said walking towards me . Hunter pushed him and punched him , my eyes grew huge ," YOUR A MONSTER , I LOVE MY FANS BUT NOT THE FANS WHO FOLLOW AND HIT ON A GIRL WHOS TAKEN ! " they guy was rolling all over the floor yelling in pain . Hunter looked at me , " let's go ."