Chapter Fourteen

NEW COVER AS OF SEPTEMBER 2ND. The cover was done by ThisLovelyJourney. He did an amazing job, omfg I just love it. Shoutouts will be on chapter fifteen. x

IMPORTANT: Stuff with astrics (*) and in italics in flashbacks.

As promised guys ...

Chapter Fourteen

"Where's your car?"

"At home."

"How did you get here?"

"A mate dropped me off."

Louis and I were currently sitting in my mums Challenger discussing why I was giving him a ride home - well to my house actually since my mum had texted me and told me to invite Louis over for dinner since she would be home at dinner time and we'd all have a 'lovely dinner together'. Her words, not mine.

I pressed my foot harded on the gas pedal, hoping the car would speed up a bit and get me to my house quicker so I wouldn't have to endure this awkward silence with Louis. It was like torture in a box. Ever heard of it? No? That's because you've never been stuck in a car with Louis Tomlinson.

"Louis," I scolded while he played with the controls on the radio, flipping back and forth from a Nickleback song to a Gym Class Heroes song.

He grunted and sat back in his seat, crossing his arms over his chest and turned his head to stare out the window. See what I mean!? Torture in a box. They should sell it in stores - like really.

We finally arrived at my house about five minutes later. I parked the car in the middle of our driveway and watched Louis clamber out of the car and smoothly walked up the path to my front door. I sighed through my nose and took the keys from the ignition and walked the same way Louis did, except not so smoothly. 

I did a faceplant into the cement concrete pathway. 

I pushed myself up with my hands and brushed my hands - that were sort of stinging from the fall - on my bare thighs. I looked up to see Louis who was clutching his side and doubled over in laughter. I blew out an angry breath and pushed past him to open the door.

"I'll lock you out," I said once I unlocked the door. 

His laughter stopped and he shook his head, "No, no. I wasn't laughing at you!" Now Louis, didn't you mum ever tell you it wasn't nice to tell a lie?

"Your a waste of -"

"Air, space, human existance, I know I know - I got it the first ten time you told me." He cut me off before I could tell him one of those things. 

Mum, I officially hate you for making me invite Louis over for dinner. Now I'll be stuck in this house for two hours with Louis - alone - since my mum wasn't going to be home till about five and it was only a little after three right now.

Great, just great.

                                                                                 ~*~

"And IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WILL ALWAYS LOOOVEE YOUUUUU," Louis sang at the top of his lungs into the fake microphone attached to the Wii system.

This was beyond awkward. 

"Louis, I get it - you have a decent voice and you like karaoke .. can you please stop singing Whitney Houston songs, please?" I pleaded after the song was over. 

Louis has been playing Karaoke Revolution for the past fifteen minutes. I mean sure, he had a good singing voice - but when it came to him singing one of Whitney Houston's songs I was going to bang my head on our coffee table.