A few men and women 'ooh' and 'ah' at the sight of Louis leaking. Louis let out a whimper, watching their eyes on him.

"This cutie is on sell for eight billion pounds." Louis' eyes widen. Holy shit! He never thought he was worth this much. "But before he's sold you can come and play with him, toys in the table. Just don't pull out what's inside of him already. I'll be back in half an hour."

The man left and a few men and women would walk up to Lou, except one... One that was glaring at the other people, obviously angry. One grabbed a breast pump and stuck it over one of his nipples, turning it on. It sucked onto him and he whimpers, crying out as someone smacks his bum hard.

Everyone was silent as they played with him. It went on with people playing with him until the man walked back in, telling them to get him dressed. They all sigh and the women smirk and grab a white thong, forcing the pair onto Lou. Louis let out a cry and whimpers as he feels the string rub on him in all the wrong way, the man slapped some hands away from Lou when they tried to touch him too much.

Well, they were the right ways but by the wrong people. He wants Harry... The man walks up to Lou as a sleep mask was placed over his mouth and nose. He can't do it.

"HARRY!" He shouts through the mask. "Harry please! Please Harry! Harry.... H-Harry." He was falling asleep too soon, And then...

A shot was heard.

*

Louis woke up in a cage, he lets out a sob as he realized he wasn't free. After all the shit he was put through, he was still back in a trapped space. He sobs into the cold ground, not looking up as he heard foot steps.

"Darling... Shh. It's alright." Lou's eyes shot up as he heard his voice the mans voice that he's been waiting for for the last two days. Louis looks up and stands up to smack him, not caring his legs our bound by cuffs in front of him. He stands and falls right down towards him.

The older and taller man catches him into his arms, not caring that the fluid running down Lou's legs is getting on his shirt. He carefully places his suit jacket ontop of Lou's back. Louis whimpers and shakes his head, crying into Harrys neck and shoulder.

"I was so scared, I-I was looking for you. What kind of twisted joke is this, Harry!?" Louis sobbed.

"This wasn't me this time Lou... You were kidnapped right under my nose. They came into the house as we slept... It took me a bit to find you but I did. I did baby. And now we just have to get that you out of you..." Harry whispers.

Harry opened the car's back door, louis' eyes widened as he saw Liam in the back seat, he looks around and notices that the divider is shut. The shadows obviously Niall and Zayns.

Harry closes the car's door and leans his back against it. He grabs a town and places it on his lap as he places Lou on it. He has Liam carefully remove Lou's soaking thong and as soon as it was removed, liquid poured out of Lou and into the towel.

Louis whimpers and tries to cover himself up. Harry just shook his head and took Lou's legs, forcing them to spread apart. "We have to get it all out so we can take care of you. Don't be shy, Liam's just doing this for your help. It's okay." Harry whispered, watching as the fluid awkwardly pours out of Lou.

Liam sighs and whispers. "This will hurt Lou... This is that type that it won't come out until the mark and we need to pull it out... Ready?" Liam didn't let him answer, he pushes in super hard and tugs quickly. Louis let out a scream as it didn't come out. He whimpers and Harry places his had over his mouth, watching as Louis sobbed into it.

Liam pushed in really hard and pulled it back out, it finally pops out and Liam covers Lou' bits up with the towel as Louis sprays into it, letting out a pitiful sob into Harrys hand. Liam grabs a wash rag and gently cleans over Lou's bits, ignoring Louis' sobs.

Harry hands Liam one if his own t-shirts and A pair of pantie shorts, letting Liam dress Louis gently. Liam smiles at Lou softly, kissing his nose. Liam pulls Harry's shirt down over Lou's torso, letting it hang down. It went down right to Lou's thighs, making him look like a cute little bitch like always.

Harry smiles as Louis whimpers and crawls over to Liam's lap, Liam's back is to the car door on his side and Harry's back is to the door on his side. Louis lays his head on Liam's stomach and his feet are in the air. Harry smiles and brings Louis' feet I I his chest, kissing them. Lou's on his tummy, his toes on Harry's chest. Harry places a pink ankle sock on one of his feet and a blue on the other.

"I love you darling." Harry murmers, kissing Lou's back. He watches as Lou falls asleep on Liam's chest.

Guess we're going in vacation.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Helloooooo

FOUR HUNDRED SEVENTY FIVE votes

ONE HUNDRED TWENTY comments.