"I love you," I said closing my eyes.

"I love you more," B replied.

In the morning I was in the bed alone. B was on the phone pacing back and forth.

"Mom, I need you to let my men go. I need Dylan to drive back the girls tonight. Leon is needed in New York. Tell Dylan to call me when you let them free. Thank you mom love you."

He hung up and came over to me and kissed me.

"Good morning,"he said.

"Morning. You look like shit," I said turning his face side to side examining his face.

"Yeah but you look beautiful."

"What was the call about?"

"I was just thinking how the hell you got to New York and I had not gotten a call letting me know. Dylan has my building home number."

" So you called your mom?"

" She's the only person who could capture them so easy."

"Captured?"

"You know what my mom does for living.  Does that come as a surprise seriously?"

"I forgot for a minute sorry my life is usually normal not mysterious and highly shady."

"I thought you wanted different."

"I do."

"I never wanted you in my world."

"That hurts."

"Not like that. I want you but I don't want you to know everything that comes with me."

"What if I want it?"

"You won't ."

"I can make my own decisions."

"I know you can."

"Then don't do that again."

"I just wanna-"

"Protect me I know but maybe I wanna protect you too."

"You can't."

"You don't know that if you don't let me try."

"Can we stop talking about this? I wanna make you guys breakfast."

"With what."

"I had more fresh food delivered so I can cook."

"Fine but can we shower together first?"

"I'd love that more than anything."

I went to get up and he picked me up so I giggled. B carried me to the bathroom. He ran the shower and we got undressed and got in.
After the shower he started making breakfast so I went and checked on Naomi in the guest room.