four

doyoung's point of view

"hyunsuk," he looked up as he carefully placed down the plates "yeah?" "can we talk?" i asked.

hyunsuk replies with a frown. he brushed his hands on his apron as we walked over a quiet corner.

"what is it?" he asks. i looked down at his hands, he forgot to cover them. "your cuts." hyunsuk looked down and placed his hands on his back immediately.

"it's nothing." he tries to smile but i can tell, his eyes were crying. "i don't believe you." i replied. hyunsuk sighs and looks down.

"what's the problem?" i asked softly. hyunsuk didn't reply. he kept his head low "hyunsuk, please."

"it's about my parents." hyunsuk finally replies "what about it?" i asked "mom and dad got separated. i'm very close to them but they got into a big fight and decided to...leave each other."

he sounded so broken. i could feel the sadness in his expressions. i patted his back as i heard him sob. i pulled him closer as he cried on my chest.

"it's fine..." i said "i miss how they were." he choked on his words. i sighed and closed my eyes.

the countdown timer was shown again, revealing hyunsuk's name. but it was different from what i saw earlier. it was questionable.

it kept glitching and i can't tell which was true.

"h-hyunsuk," i patted his back "everything will be fine

"h-hyunsuk," i patted his back "everything will be fine. if you need anyone or anything we'll always be there for you, okay? tell us your problems."

hyunsuk let go of the hug and wiped his tears away "t-thank you, d-doyoung." he sobbed. "doyoung, c-can i ask you a favor?"

"what is it?" i asked "please don't tell this to others. i'll tell them soon...i promise."

i gave him a small smile and nodded in response. he replied with a smile and started to leave.

the black shadow was still behind him. i closed my eyes.

i was really startled when it said 'hours

i was really startled when it said 'hours.' hyunsuk can't die because of this. hyunsuk will not die.

i sighed. if he ever feels low, he's on the edge of suicide and all he needs is comfort from his friends for him to stop thinking about the thought of him dying.

i am actually nervous about hyunsuk, his thoughts and any of his actions. i need to watch him closely.