Chapter 3

Erza's POV

We were walking down along a sidewalk, it was late at night and we were all very cold. Lucy was shaking, hugging herself for warmth.

"Where are we? What time is it? I miss the guild..." Lucy spoke, looking down at her feet.

"I don't know, but we can't stop now," I said, putting my hand on her shoulder. It had been hours since we escaped with the help of the girl and her butler. It had been hours of walking as well.

"Look! The sun is coming up!" Juvia pointed to a spot behind all the clouds where the raising sun was visible. More people started to come out of there homes, getting ready for work. Lucky for  us, our dresses weren't ruined, so we could fit in fairly easy.

"Ma'am, are ye' all lost? I could help if ye' want!" A small boy in torn and tattered clothing asked. He looked to be about twelve years old. I nodded.

"Yes, do you mind telling us where we are?" The boy nodded his head yes and said, "Why ye' all in London!" London? What in Mavis is that?

"Um, thank you. We'll be on our way," I bowed my head, grabbing Lucy and Juvia's hand and walking away.

"Juvia's confused, what is London?" Juvia look at me, tilting her head to the side. I sighed and looked away.

As we were walking, Lucy jumped, "My Keys! I found my keys!" We stopped and looked at her. Lucy was indeed holding her keys.

"But I thought you couldn't find them?" I turned my whole body around to face her.

"Exactly, I couldn't find them before, but it's like they just appeared!" But before I could get a good look at her keys, a stranger snatched them out of her hand.

"H-hey stop!" Lucy yelled, as I bolted towards the man. He ran into an alleyway. Lucy and Juvia were thankfully right behind me. As soon as I got close enough, I grabbed his arm.

I summoned a sword and Juvia used nearby water to hold him down. I held the sword close to his neck.

"Please spare me!" The man pleaded as I grabbed Lucy's keys and handed them to her.

"Here you go," Lucy sweat dropped and grabbed her keys. She thanked me as Juvia let the man go.

"How in the world?!" An accented voice said in disbelief. We all turned to meet two familiar figures. I recognized one of them.

"It's you!" Lucy pointed to the butler. There was a boy next to him, the boy looked very similar to the girl in the pink dress. Maybe their twins.

"Yes, indeed. It's nice to see you ladies as well," The butler said, bowing. He as he brought his head up, his eyes were almost a glowing red.

"We have some questions, if you don't mind," The butler was grinning. The grin was creepy yet charming.

"I'm sure we don't mind..." I stepped forward. Looking the taller man in the eyes.

"Then we don't you come with us," The boy said. I nodded.