RULES/TERMS/INFO

RULES AND TERMS

IT IS MANDATORY FOR EVERYONE TO FOLLOW ALL RULES/TERMS BEFORE YOU REQUEST.

1) You have to be kind to me and others who request. No hate shall be tolerated. If you don't like the cover/covers I made for you then you may ask for a redo. But do not outright ignore me or/and be mean.

2) I will say "yes" if I take your request. ( Don't worry, for now, I'm taking almost all requests.) I'm only rejecting to requests mentioned in Rule #4, #6 and if you request any explicit/offending/inappropriate content.

3) If I take time in delivering your cover, be patient. I will make your cover once I say "yes". Also, I'm not taking any deadline. I'm not God (wish I was T.T)

4) I am not going to be taking requests which have extreme demands that I cannot fulfil. For eg: There has to be Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris in the background with a girl in blonde pigtails beside them looking very jealous while a bird is shooting cupid arrows at Taylor. You get what I mean...

5) I don't do manipulations. ONLY SIMPLE MINIMALISTIC COVERS.

6) Kindly don't put extremely long or complicated names for your author name. It will destroy the beauty of your covers. Either opt for your real name/pen name or shorter, simpler versions of your username. I will not take request with demands like:  GlAmO$5628QUEeenBee

7) You have to use my covers for two weeks minimum. You may change it after two weeks. But do keep it in mind that I put a lot of work in making your covers look good. So kindly respect that and use the covers at least once.

8) I do make covers for both published and unpublished works. But I may deny a request if I believe that the person is not going to use my cover. And you may only request one unpublished work at a time.

9) You must fulfil the payment. I will only take the request once the payment is completed. (This is just to make sure that you have read the rules. I'm not doing the password thing. So yeah I'm killing two birds with one stone XD).

10)Fill out the form properly. All fields should be completed and it should only be filled as one single form where I will mark a spot. Please do not fill your requests on the form itself or in separate inline comments.

11) Your covers will be e-mailed to you. If you do not wish to disclose your e-mail out in public then send it to me through private messages.

12) All rules and terms must be completed. Only then I will take the request.

For additional questions regarding the rules and terms ask here as an inline comment.

PAYMENT

I do not ask for much. Hence, kindly fulfil these requirements. Only then will I take the requests.

1) Follow my account Mxxnfxxt

2) Give me credit in the description of your books. Eg: Cover made by Moonfoot. I will also be putting a watermark "Cover made by Moonfoot" on your covers. You must not remove that.

3) This is not mandatory like the above two, but it will be appreciated if you check out any one of my other books.

For additional questions regarding the payment ask here as an inline comment.

Kindly don't revoke/undo your payments once you fulfil it. That's plain mean. I will mark the cover made for you as a free cover (out for public use) if you do so.

I'm so sorry if I sound fussy or demanding, but this is necessary for my credit, so that my effort doesn't go in vain.

Lot's of love!!

-Moonfoot