Chapter 1

My name is Azura Jones and Im a werewolf.  

      Slowly I began to wake up,no thanks to the sun beaming down on my face. Someone had come and opened my curtains. I sniffed the air to catch the scent of the culprit,it was my mom. I heaved an aggravated sigh.I really dont want to get up,I'm way too comfortable. 

   Yeah,I'm a bit lazy sometimes. I thought to myself with a smile.

       As I laid in bed,my mind began wandering. It was Saturday and around this time next week I'll be celebrating my 21st birthday.Oh yeah,bring on the drinks baby! On top of that I start college a few weeks after my birthday.Yay! I began to get giddy with excitement,I couldnt wait. 

       Suddenly,a few new thoughts came to mind,dampening my spirits a little. These thoughts were a bit more depressing and apparently my wolf was more than happy to point it out. 

I dont have a mate 

' no' she said a bit sadly and began to pout 

I have no job 

'nope' she said grinning and popping the "P" 

I'm staying with my parents and I'm turning 21 

'Ha Ha yeah that's a little sad' she said bursting out laughing. 

        My spirits were going down the toilet and my wolf thought it was the funniest thing ever. 

'Oh shut up' I told her told her. She answered back with a playful growl that brought my spirits back up a bit. It didnt last long when my thoughts turned to my party. My wolf thought it was funny how quickly my mood changed. 

       I dont have anything set up for it. Its a good thing my dad gave me one of his cards. He always keeps money on it for me. 

       Money is no issue. My dad owns some corporate businesses in the states and over seas. My mom has a few clothing lines out there. So imagine her disappointment when she found out that I was a tomboy. That thought always makes me smile. 

       What fun is going shopping if you go alone? I ought to call the gang and see if they want to go shopping with me. I reached over to my side table to grab my cell to call my best friend Tiffany,she's always up for going shopping. 

"Wuts up?" she said answering the phone. 

"Hey Tiff,its Zurie" I said smiling to myself at how she answered her phone,thats Tiffany for you. 

"No shit,really?" she said sarcastically.

"Don't be an ass" I growled and she laughed.

" Anyway,what's up?" she asked. I could just see her waving away my comment, I sighed.

"Its about my party,I've got nothing" I told her sheepishly. I was a bit embarrassed that I waited til the last minute to get anything.

"Really Zurie? Your birthday is like next weekend and you've got nothing?Tsk Tsk Tsk" she said with mock disappointment. She know that she loved when things like this happened because it means that we can go shopping.The friends I have,I thought shaking my head.

"Well that's why I called. I want you and the guys to help me"

" What do you need us to do?" she asked curiously

" I need you and the guys to meet me at the mall. We need to go shopping for some stuff. I have my dad's credit card,so you already know what's up"

" Yo,thats a bet. Hell yeah,girl you know we got you" Tiffany laughed into the phone. 

I cant help but laugh at her enthusiasm,she's a hot mess.