Ralph & short female s/o HC's

In the beginning of your relationship, he would think that you would break like glass, if he hugged you too hard or something like that and always treated you overly gently and when he kissed you, it was hardly a brush between your lips. 

Fortunately you noticed why he was acting like that and told your poor android boyfriend, that you won't break just like that and after a really long talk, he finally believed you. 

And then you shared the first "real" hug, where he squeezed you a bit more against him. 

And he was thrilled when he saw you didn't break any bones or anything else and just wanted another hug.

I feel like he'd want carry you everywhere, because he thinks that because you are short, you are more vulnerable to danger.

You are trying to teach him that just because you're short, doesn't mean you are a magnet to all dangers.

"But if Ralph carries Y/N, there wouldn't be any chance Y/N getting hurt!"

You smile, reassure him and tell him that if Ralph stumbles when carrying you, won't you get hurt?

He seems terrified at the thought and gives up trying to carry you everywhere.

Prepare for L O T S of kisses on top of your head. He loves giving them to you.

When hugging, he lifts you up and spins you around.

And though you are having fun when he does that, you are scared that your legs might break something.

If you can't reach something, you don't have to say a word before Ralph is beside you and snatching that thing to you.

And because of that, he always stands in the kitchen, waiting that if you need any help, he'll happily be your kitchen assistant <3

His garden has new residents, forget-me-nots. Because he thinks they represent you. They're small and beautiful, like his Y/N.