🌟oc 1🌟

Name🎵
Dedrik Lambovich Stepanchikov
.
Nickname/s🎵
Commie, Derrick (as some people have trouble with the pronunciation of his name.)
.
Age🎵
21, historically he was born in 1759, modernly he was born 1998.
.
Gender🎵
Male.
.
Personality🎵
Dedrik has a smug and almost flirtatious vibe. He's extroverted and loud, almost completely shameless. Most of this courage comes from alcohol and weed occasionally, however some is just his natural cockiness. He can slow down his personality though, and be thoughtful and selfless, however this is rare.
.
Accent🎵
Russian.
.
Nationality🎵
Russian
Appearance and/or faceclaim🎵
.
Appearance 🎵
⤷ ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ ʜᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ
Black.

⤷ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ ʜᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ
Black.

⤷ ʜᴀɪʀ sᴛʏʟᴇ
For the most of his life, he kept it in a neat side shave, the longer top loosely slicked back in a sophisticated manner. In his early twenties, he decided to spice it up, keeping the side shave, but ruffling up the top, creating a bed headed look. In his mid twenties, at about twenty four, he jokingly made a dare with one of his band mates that he wouldn't cut his hair until they had a platinum album (in modern au's, of course). Well, he certainly kept is part. He kept it neat, and pulled it off. To reference, he became somewhat of an Asian anthony Kiedis, below-

⤷ ʜᴀɪʀ ʟᴇɴɢᴛʜShort for most of his life, but as long as pictured above at the age of about twenty five

⤷ ʜᴀɪʀ ʟᴇɴɢᴛʜ
Short for most of his life, but as long as pictured above at the age of about twenty five.

⤷ ᴇʏᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ
Black, although it's more of a very dark brown.

⤷ ᴇʏᴇ sʜᴀᴘᴇ
Narrow, almond-ish.

⤷ ʙᴏᴅʏ sʜᴀᴘᴇ
Fairly straight and narrow, during his teens and mid to late twenties he has an athletic figure with some muscle. He's still not very 'buff' during either time.

⤷ sᴋɪɴ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ
A light tan. He's not dark skinned, but he's not a pale man, just sitting on the darker side of light skinned.

.
Historical wear🎵
♠️Formalwear♠️
A full deep red suit with golden overtones and patterns. He has a black vest and pair of pants which reach knee height, a pair of high white socks and lower cut shoes. He has a crucifix under his cloths and a pair of white gloves.

♠️Casualwear♠️
A simple black silk vest with golden buttons, as well as black pants with swirlish patterns embroider with red thread on his trousers. He wears normally no coat over the top of his clothes, but if he does then he wears a grey silk coat with golden buttons. He wears lowers cut shoes with high shoes white socks, and a crucifix under his clothes.
.
Modern wear🎵
♠️Formalwear♠️
Dedrik wears a dark red satiny suit with a white bow tie and black shirt underneath. His pants are the same deep red satin material. He wears a white gloves occasionally, and expensive black leather shoes.

♠️Casualwear♠️
Casually, Dedrik wears open button flannel shirts and white singlet tops with his crucifix necklace. He wears black ripped skinny jeans (which make him look much taller than he already is), and tall socks with some sort of patterned socks. Occasionally he'll wear a supreme or Gucci jacket- just to flex on people.
.
Likes🎵
♠️ Weed.
♠️ Alcohol.
♠️ His guitar.
♠️ Socialising.
♠️ Partying.
♠️ Cold days.
♠️Strawberries.
Dislikes🎵
♠️ His father.
♠️ Watermelon.
♠️ Hangovers.
♠️ Hot days.
♠️ Thinking too much to be able to sleep.
♠️ Having to hide his attraction for men.
♠️ Bright colours.
.
Backstory🎵
♠️Historical♠️
Dedrik grew up in a upperclass family in Russia, everything about his life seemed perfect, except for what happened behind closed doors. His father and mother fought a lot, his father sometimes resorting to physical violence.

Despite this, he was raised quite well, having the best of everything. He grew up quite well. After taking out a loan from his father, he bought a merchant ship so he could end his dependence on his parents money.

In his later life, he became the Ambassador from Russia to America, not so much on merit, but as his father had connections in government and his father didn't think being a lowly merchant was a good enough role for his son.

♠️Modern♠️
In modern au's, Dedrik grew up in a slightly poorer family, still well off though. His parents were still abusive to each other. Dedrik took this out on his other students as he became a bully. He became popular as everyone feared him.

In high school he meant 'the love of his life' Diana who he ended up engaged to at 19. Eventually, they fell out in a furious argument, Dedrik hit her and she left him. His life fell apart. He fell into depression, drinking himself to sleep. Eventually he worked out of it, moving to America to peruse his dream of music. During this deep depression, he tried to end his life by riding his motorcycle into a pole. It didn't kill him, just leaving his with scars and the burns across his chest and back.
.
Family🎵
♠️Lamb Frankovich Stepanchikov (father, died 1803)
♠️Darya Stepanchikov (mother, died 1799)
♠️Fedor Lambovich Stepanchikov (brother, younger, died 1820)
♠️Lennart Stepanchikov (brother, youngest, died 1835)
♠️Esfir Stepanchikov (sister, youngest of them all, died 1785. Suicide)
.
Friends🎵
♠️ Alexander Hamilton.
♠️ Hercules Mulligan.
♠️ John Laurens.
♠️ marquis de la Fayette.
♠️ Aaron Burr.
♠️ Thomas Jefferson (Act II only).
♠️ James Madison (Act II only).
.
Crush🎵
John Laurens or Maria Reynolds.
.
An interesting fact🎵
He's incredibly fast at picking up new skills like languages and instruments.
.
Theme song🎵
♠️'Black Madonna' by Cage the Elephant

♠️ 'Avoiding the Angel' by Dave Navarro