No emotions

Alec's cold stare is looking at me. Those eyes scared me. He was like my big brother, but that doesn't me he doesn't scare me . He would never know that either.
"What's going on between you two." He asks stepping closer to me.
"He is your parabiti." I bite back.
"Go ahead shut everyone out that cares about you."
"If only that was true."
"He does care about you don't you think I can feel it." He says lifting his shirt. I just roll my eyes brushing my shoulder past his as I exit the training room. I know he didn't deserve this but I didn't know how else to act. Being bitchy is my way of hiding from how I truly feel.

I didn't know where else to go. Not many people knew that this place is even here. On the third floor there is a pool and well it's probably one of the most magnificent pools I have ever seen. The end of the pool goes out to the glass of the building so you can see out into the city.
It was dark out and all the lights were off in the room, but the light from outside lit the pool up just enough. I shed my clothing until I'm in just my black bikini. The water was warm and relaxing. There was something about the water that was calming. I swam up to the glass that looked out over the city.
I don't know why I feel angry and alone because I know I'm not but I'm struggling. I can't tell anyone because that would make me weak. I would talk  to Izzy about these things but she is too emotional and wants to hold me and expects me to cry it out, but that is not how I deal. I just want him to hold me and say nothing and just let me feel safe in his arms, but he isn't here he is with the angles.
I bring my hand up to wipe the tear off of my check. There isn't a day I don't miss my parents but there isn't a minute I don't miss my dad. He was my rock and my life will never be the same.
I lean my head on the glass and look down at the water that is rippling from the water dripping of my face.
I was tired of always having to be strong, always acting like nothing bothered me. I just wanted to scream but I couldn't I have to be a composed shadowhunter.
I didn't realize I was no longer alone until he cleared his voice. I quickly wiped the remaining tears and looked up to see Jace standing by the edge of the pool.
"Prim." He called me by my first name, he never does that.
I don't reply I just look out to the city.
I hear a splash and see Jace in the water in his sweatpants shirtless. I had to bite my cheek to stop myself from smiling at the fact he got in the water with his clothes on.
"What's wrong." He says quietly. He was close enough for me to almost feel his breath from his sentence.

Authors note
Sorry this took so long to right love you guys 💕