𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

I was running. Running very quickly through the night streets. The wind was hitting my face, and then-

I tripped on the edge of the concrete. Well, I thought I hit the lowest of the lows, but actually, I just hit it now. I mean, that means it can only get better from here, right?

Wrong. Really, how could I be so wrong?

I felt like time had stopped around me, and I enjoyed it for a second, until I realized that it actually stopped, and an older woman was walking up to me. She had bright red lipstick on, and looked great for her age. She was in front of me, and she crouched down to see me.

"Aww! You'll be a perfect prisoner.", She said in a sinister tone. My anxiety was already rising quickly, and I was shaking a little bit, she pulled me up by my arms, and snapped her fingers, and we had teleported somewhere else.

We walked through this giant place. There was people working at desks, and tube things that someone was putting capsules into. I tried to break off of her, but two guards rushed to her aids, one smacking me in the face. I felt my face, that had now just been slapped, and a few tears came to my eyes. They walked quickly, and brought be down to what looked like a prison. They threw me in the small cell, and my back hit the wall hard, and they left. They came back five minutes later with some pills they made me take. I decided, 'maybe I can try using my powers'. I concentrated, as I formed a portal. I tried to form one on the other side, but it didn't work. Next, I tried to use telekinesis to open the lock, but yet again, it did nothing. I walked to the bars, and touched one, and it stunned me with electricity, and I jumped back quickly.

I really was trapped.

I guess I'll be here a while, huh?