52

Yn felt proud. She woke up and she was in her own bed. She'd slept there all night. She looked at her pink clock even though she couldn't tell the time. She rushed downstairs in  her pink pjs with blue clouds on and all the papa's were up and dressed.

"There's my little one! I was starting to wonder if you'd ever get up!" Jungkook teased as Yn stopped in the kitchen, confused as to why everyone was up and ready to go out.

Jungkook sat her down for breakfast and explained that she'd gotten up late and they all had to go out together today for a fan signing, and then proceeded to explain what a fan signing was followed by numerous other questions.

Eventually she was dressed by Jungkook and ready to go.

Her hair was done by Jimin, it was placed in a neat high bun with her fringe left hanging out

Her hair was done by Jimin, it was placed in a neat high bun with her fringe left hanging out. She looked little, prim and proper. She looked perfect. She had to look perfect. This was the first time she would truly be out in front of armys.

Everyone apart from Yn was nervous about it on the way to the venue, none of her papa's could forget the airport incident not long ago. Who could say it wouldn't happen again? They'd had extra security added and the head of security had agreed to stay by her side and carry he if need be at all times. He hadn't hesitated to carry her and run at the airport so they felt safe in the knowledge he would be able to keep her safe again.

She wasn't going to be sat up on the stage with the boys but she would make the odd appearance with the head of security as he wondered across the stage checking on various things through out the signing. They just hoped armys would be nice, polite and hopefully not really notice.

Fat chance they wouldn't notice.

They'd been there for an hour or so, signing posters and chatting to fans when the head of security appeared with Yn in his arms at the edge of the stage to talk to a member of staff.

Taehyung's heart sank as he heard his fan in front of him gasp as she looked to the left and he followed her gaze. She was clearly about to shout when Taehyung squeezed her hand drawing her attention.
"You don't want to shout and cause a commotion do you? You don't want to scare my little girl right?" He hushed her while he wore his famous boxy grin stunning her into silence. She shook her head with another glance to Yn and Tae thought he'd avoided a bad situation until someone else from the table screamed.

"OH MY GOSH!! IT'S YN!!"'pointing her finger towards the side of the stage behind a row of staff. There was a chorus of shouting and noise as people tried to get a better look at her in real life. The boys all started to worry as they glanced her way, she was clinging onto the head of security's T-shirt like it was a life support. She was clearly frightened by the sudden uproar and the head of security moved backwards to get her out of sight.

Jin stood up and took his microphone in his hand.
"Armys! Shhh now! You're going to scare our little girl!" He said charming them all right away as they fell silent to hear what he had to say. One fan shouted.
"She's cute! We just want to see her, we won't be mean Seokjin oppa!"
"You can see her as long as you don't shout." He smiled and they all cooed and ahhed in excitement as the boys agreed and he walked off stage to see if she would come out.

A few moments later Jin appeared with the head of security just behind him and in his arms was a very shy Yn.

There was a giant chorus of coo's and delighted squeals as she held her arms out to Jungkook who took her and she hid her face in his shoulder. Army's hearts were melting as the papa's crowded around her, checking she was okay.

A bold fan shouted
"Taehyung Oppa! I want to be your little girl too!" And they all shouted in agreement and he laughed and picked up up mic.
"Sorry but I only have enough time for one baby girl." He grinned as he brushed his fingers through Yn's fringe straightening it out.

The head of security took her off stage again as the signing continued and everyone was, much to the boys relief, full of good comments about Yn and were full of questions about what she was like at home.

"She really is little isn't she?" One girl asked as she reached Yoongi.

He felt oddly relieved that people could tell she was young, small and definitely little.
"She is, she's very little, which is why it's important that everyone looks after her. Including armys. She's a fragile little kitten."
"Do you let her see social media?"
"No. She doesn't see anything like that. It's not good for her as there will always be some army's who won't accept her for what she is."
"Well. I think she's precious." She grinned before thanking him and walking off.