× F ¦ O ¦ U ¦ R ×

"Please introduce yourself to the class" Ms Bustier told the girl.

"Hello, my name is Kagami. Please treat me well." The girl said, bowing to the class. She wasn't really sure if she was supposed to do that, but she saw it a lot in animes and believed that was how to address her homeroom class.

A the whole class started whispering to each other because they knew she was a Vampire. There were no demond horns were sticking out of her head, no Neko ears, no Angel wings. Just a girl who looked liked a human and human's were too uninformed to know that this galaxy existed. In other words she is a Vampire.

Marinette started to pity the blue haired Vampire and waved over to her so she could sit next to her. A small smile was then worn on Kagami's lips as she walked up to the destined seating area, she was glad that the girl she had met at the bakery was in this class because otherwise she doubted anyone would've liked to sit with her.

"Thanks for that." Kagami said, putting her bag beside her and sitting down.

The bluebell eyed girl nodded in reply. Even though she seemed to be a bit against Lila, in which she isn't she was just curious of the Neko-Angel species still actually existed. Plus, Lila didn't seem like a bad person, she was very bubbly and friendly so that was good.

"Hey Kagami, how many people did you suck the life out of before you came here." Alix teased.

"Dont be rude, you don't even know her." Chloe scolded.

Kagami's eyes widened at the pinkette, however she wasn't surprised. This was the main reason why many Vampires choosed to home school their children. They would also tease Werewolf's about how many people have they eaten but that had gotten old since majority of them did go to schools and they would ignore it completely when they heard it or laugh it off.

"Your just saying that because Kagami is sitting next to Marinette, the love of your life." The pink haired girl commented, making a bunch of kissing sounds and starting to chant; "Chloe and Marinette sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First there comes—"

"Can you fucking shut up? " Marinette questioned angrily though her gritted teeth directed at Alix. Chloe just sat there smirking because they had been in a few situations where they could be more than just kissing..

Kagami observed the situation and found it interesting that two girls of different species supposedly had a crush on each other. Maybe they were dating?

"I'm super sorry about that, Kagami. Alix doesn't mean it she teases people like that all the time." Marinette whispered over to the Vampire.

"Oh it's okay. Thank you for accepting me."

⚪⚪⚪

"So you aren't going to do a background check on Kagami?" Chloe asked, the blue haired girl shook her head.

"Why would I? We all know she's a Vampire. Plus, she doesn't give off bad vibes. Also, why are we even talking about this here any of them could open the door at any second." Marinette answered, while putting a bunch of favoured macaroons in a box for a customer who waited patiently.

Marinette then closed the pale pink box and tied a red ribbon around it and handed it over to the customer. "Enjoy" She said before the customer said thank you and left.

"Hey, could I get a mocha frappe, hot chocolate, chocolate croissant and strawberry shortcake to go" Marinette nodded, putting the items into the cash register for the total.

"That'll be €16.80 all together." The blue haired girl told the lady who handed over a €20 note and Marinette gave the lady her change quickly. Chloe decided to help out by getting the cakes the lady ordered in white paper bags, mainly because she didn't know how to make the drinks like Marinette did.

"Chloe, could you serve the next customer please." The blonde nodded then looking to see it was the brunette with green eyes from school.

"Hey, um, I dunno what to get today. Could you recommend me something?" Lila asked Chloe.

"Hmm. I don't know what type of sweet tooth you are, I just know your name." The blonde replied.

"Well then, from my name you could totally whip up something couldn't you?" The brunette winked.

Marinette internally gagged feeling a bit jealous as she was putting the marshmallows inside the hot chocolate before giving them to the lady who originally ordered them with a smile.

"Mari, could you whip up a white tea chai latte." Chloe called.

"Is it for you or for her?" She asked, as the blonde was the only one who ordered that specific drink.

"Could we make it two?"

"I don't think Lila would like that drink it's too plain. I'll get her something she'll like." Marinette stated, going off to the area where she would make the drinks.

"It's not that plain, it's just that nobody ever orders it." Chloe called out to Marinette.

Lila giggled dropping a €5 bill on the counter for her drink and stepped aside for the next customer to order. Their friendship was so interesting and just observing them was so much fun for the brunette.

"I've made you a vanilla caramel latte, because Chloe over there doesn't have taste." Marinette told Lila handing the latte to her.

"Excuse me, but I do have taste. It's just different and unique, deal with it" The blonde commented, while putting two bread sticks in a paper bag.

Lila smiled, "Thank you. I'll get going since you guys are busy, see ya at school." She said.

"See you" Marinette called back. For some reason her suspicions on Lila had faded away for that moment, maybe it was because she came off as such a friendly person or she seemed genuinely nice.

However, the bluebell eyed girl shortly after serving the last customer in the long line went back to thinking about if Lila was a Vampire and Kagami was obviously one to be a Vampire... Could it be connected?

"Oh how we love a scared—that—new—Vampires—Are—Gonna—Eat—Our—Souls resting face in this household." Chloe commented starring at the girl.

Marinette rolled her eyes, with a small smile tugging on her lips. It was like Chloe knew her inside out, which was accurate since they knew each other ever since Kindergarten but were never the closest of friends. Even now, the blunette didn't think of Chloe as a close friend of hers, she was just a friend who was really annoying at times.

Of course, for the blonde feelings did run deep for the girl opposite her and she would make sure that Marinette knew that. Of course, she wouldn't indecently touch her or kiss her. Just teasing and flirting with good reactions was enough for Chloe. She did think of the bluebell eyed girl as one of her closest friends, even closer than Alix who she knew from the first day of school or Sabrina. Although, Sabrina was still  a bit to nerdy for her.

"I still can't believe you actually are working with me this afternoon. Like what about your other friends?" Marinette asked.

Chloe pouted, "Can't I spend a bit of time with my baby girl?"

The bluebell eyed girl cringed, "Baby girl? Wow that's new." She then rolled her eyes.

"Oh come on Mari, we knew each other since we were babies. Plus I'm sure you consider me as a good friend, even though you know I like you and I don't hang out with you as much as Alya does b—"

"Your the most annoying friend I've ever had." Marinette informed her.

"Is that supposed to be a compliment or a insult?" The blonde raised an eyebrow.

The bluebell eyed girl thought for a moment, before saying off guard the thought;

"Take it as a compliment."

⚫⚫⚫

So school's out and I have an assignment
that I don't want to do. So maybe I'll
update more??

-Nixy™