Back to London

Charlotte Kingsnorth

Ana had gone down to Brighton to see Saffron, Spencer and I were sitting downstairs with Mum. Spencer had asked me to go back to London with him and of course I accepted, we'd had sex last night and it was amazing, I was driving in my car to London. (The picture I'm using is Millie T but let's just pretend it's Charlotte😂)

@charlottekingsnxrth - driving back to London with this one💫 Tagged - @elmofilms @felicityjones - Spencer and Lottie are so so so cute😍@anastasiakingsnorth - cuties😭😍❤️@millit25 - can't wait to see you both😭💗 @elmofilms - couldn't think of a...

Tagged - @elmofilms
@felicityjones - Spencer and Lottie are so so so cute😍
@anastasiakingsnorth - cuties😭😍❤️
@millit25 - can't wait to see you both😭💗
@elmofilms - couldn't think of a better person to spend the drive with❤️

We said goodbye to Mum and Atticus and left for London, I had a Mercedes A180d, it was a really nice car. I had my music blasting and Spencer and I were talking and singing for most of the journey, we stopped off for a coffee. "I still can't believe your eye." I said and he bit his lip, placing a hand on my thigh. "He won't hurt you anymore Charlotte, okay? Can I ask you something?" Spencer asked shyly and I nodded.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Spencer asked and my heart fluttered. "Yes." I said and he smiled, leaning over the table to kiss me. We finally got to Spencer's house, Mum had text me to ask how we were and I replied to her. We got into the house and Millie pulled us into a hug. "Meet my girlfriend." Spencer said and Millie squealed. "What happened to your eye?" Millie suddenly gasped. "My ex happened." I said and Millie sighed. "He seems like a psycho." Millie said and I nodded. "He is, he really isn't nice." I said and she smiled sadly at me.

@elmofilms - my favourite person in the whole wide world🤭 Tagged - @charlottekingsnxrth @anastasiakingsnorth - oh my god, so cute 😍 #sparlotte @saffronbarker - I'm so happy for u guyssss🤭🤭@milliet25 - ❤️❤️❤️@touchdalight - you guys!! 😭🤭@jctm...

Tagged - @charlottekingsnxrth
@anastasiakingsnorth - oh my god, so cute 😍 #sparlotte
@saffronbarker - I'm so happy for u guyssss🤭🤭
@milliet25 - ❤️❤️❤️
@touchdalight - you guys!! 😭🤭
@jctmw - #sparlotte ❤️
@fan1 - your a lucky guy Spencer. Charlotte is perrrrrfect😍😭 I've subscribed from her channel!
@idkimhaz - cutiessssss

I knew Haz and Spencer had been in a relationship before, I looked at Spencer who smiled sheepishly at me. "So, Sparlotte, why not do a YouTube video announcing the relationship?" Millie asked and I looked at Spencer who nodded, I kissed his cheek lightly.

@charlottekingsnxrth - my boo 😍😭 so happy I could cry rn

@charlottekingsnxrth - my boo 😍😭 so happy I could cry rn. Doing a vid with Spencer so send me over your questions. Tia❤️❤️❤️
@anastasiakingsnorth - I love u guyssss🤭☹️😭😍
@saffronbarker - cuties😍❤️
@fan1 - how did you and Spencer meet?!
@fan2 - who asked who out?
@fan3 - who knows who better?
@touchdalight - awww mommy & daddy! 🤭

I laughed at Carmie's comment, I set up my filming equipment and sat down on Spencer's bed. "Hey guys! I'm joined with my boyfrienddddd." I said into the camera, hugging Spencer and kissing his cheek. Spencer waved at the video and I smiled at him. "His channel will be linked below, please go subscribe & like & comment on his videos, commenting 'Lottie sent me with a blue heart emoji'. I looked at Spencer who grinned at me.

"So @fan1 asked 'Where did you and Spencer meet?'" I asked and Spencer smiled. "We met when you came over to go out clubbing." Spencer said and I nodded. "@fan2 asked 'who asked who out'" I said and looked at Spencer cheekily. "I asked you." Spencer replied kissing my cheek. "@fan3 asked 'who knows who better'?" I asked and Spencer looked at me with his eyebrows raised. "I know you better." Spencer said and my eyes widened. "No I know you better!" I squealed then laughed when he started tickling me. The questions continued until I had enough for my video. "So now you all know for certain we're together. Thanks for your support. It means the world to us. I love you guys." I said to my camera, with Spencer kissing me on my cheek. I kissed his lips and sat on his desk and began editing my video.

Spencer came up with a hot cup of tea, I smiled warmly at him as they were my favourite. "Thanks." I whispered, planting a sweet kiss on his lips. I had finished my video and uploaded it. "Are you okay?" I asked Spencer who nodded. "Yeah, Lottie. Don't worry I'm fine." Spencer reassured me but I couldn't help but feel guilty. "I'm really sorry." I said, feeling a lump in my throat. "Come here." Spencer said, opening his arms which I crawled into. "It's okay, it's really okay." Spencer said softly, stroking my hair and kissing my forehead.

I sobbed into his chest, he stroked my hair and tightened his grip around me. "He won't come near you. I won't allow it." Spencer reassured, kissing my forehead gently. "Shall we go and have a cuppa?" Spencer asked and I nodded. We headed downstairs, Millie and Ben we're sitting on the kitchen worktop. "Want a cuppa?" Spencer asked them both, they nodded. "Are you okay?" Millie asked worriedly. "My ex attacked Spencer last night, I'm just a little shaken." I said nervously, Ben wrapped his arm around my shoulder comfortingly. Spencer passed me my cup of tea, I smiled at my boyfriend and kissed his lips lovingly. We decided to go out with Keira, Spencer, Carmie, Jacob and Jordan to a restaurant and then to a nightclub.

@charlottekingsnxrth - my bitchessss @milliet25 & @kieraabridget ❤️❤️❤️ @anastasiakingsnorth - absolute gems 💎 @elmofilms - my girlfriend is beautiful🤭❤️😍 @saffronbarker - beautiful girls 😍@emilycanham - you three are gorgeous ❤️@fan1 - please...

@anastasiakingsnorth - absolute gems 💎
@elmofilms - my girlfriend is beautiful🤭❤️😍
@saffronbarker - beautiful girls 😍
@emilycanham - you three are gorgeous ❤️
@fan1 - please collab!!! 😍
@fan2 - Spencer is the cutest about Char! 😍😭
@fan3 - #shesagolddigger
@idkimhaz - one on the right is u g l y

I frowned at Haz's comment and showed Spencer, he bit his lip. "Ignore her. She's still obsessed with me." Spencer said and I bit my lip. "Your gorgeous." Spencer said, pulling me into a hug and pecking my lips. "And I can't believe your mine." Spencer whispered, looking at me lovingly. "I really like you Charlotte. More than I've ever liked anyone." Spencer said and I smiled at him. "I really like you too, Spence."