chapter 39

NIKOLAI POV

"Nikolai you are the father of the twins," he said and I sighed in relief. I was dumbfounded, I just sat there staring at her. The twins are mine fuck, thank god. I was still upset that she didn't tell me she was pregnant while being kidnapped by that psychopath and I'm was angry because obviously I thought the baby wasn't mine when I really wanted them to be.

"Aren't you gonna say something?" She asked but I just sat there like an idiot. Tears filled her eyes once again and she quickly walked out of the room. I completely ignored her once again, she probably hates me right now.

"Nikolai what's wrong with you the babies are yours, what more do you want to hear? She's pregnant for god sakes nick, you better go get her right now or else I swear you gonna regret it" she shouted at me, this was the first she'd ever shouted at me because I was a mommy's boy.
I was gonna go talk to her anyways

I walked out of the room and ran up the stairs to where our room was. I softly knock on the door and she didn't answer I knew she was in there because I could hear her sobbing.

"Go away," she said and I sighed then opened the door, there she was packing her clothes in a bag or should I say some of my clothes since some of hers couldn't fit her. I walked over to her then took the clothes from her hand.

"Serena what do you think you're doing!" I said and she burst into tears.

"I'm leaving since you don't want us and don't yell at me" she shouted and I took the clothes from her. She began stomping and hitting my chest and screaming at me.
I didn't yell

"Serena I'm sorry for the way I've behaved I just wanted to give you some space" I said knowing damn well that was not the truth, she rolled her eyes at me then continued packing.

"You wanted to give me some space? I needed you the most and all you ever did was avoid me now leave me alone I'll get out of your hair" she picked up her bag and was about to walk over to the door. She was about to open the door and leave when I grabbed her by the arm. I pushed her up against the wall but not too hard, she let out a small gasp and I buried my head into her neck then took a deep breath.

"Let me go, Nikolai," she screamed in my face and I shook my head.

"Please, let me explain?" I asked and she kept on crying while hitting my chest.

"No I hate you Nikolai, I hate you so much. I don't want to see or be near you, just let me go please" she begged but I couldn't.

"Serena I can't do that, I can't let you leave, I need you and the babies" I said and she shook her head.

"No Nikolai No, please just let me go" she begged while staring into my eyes. Her eyes were red and swollen and the tears kept on running down her face. She looked so tired and stressed but I wanted to make things right. I can't ever let her leave this place she's mine.

A knock sounded on the door and I let go of her hand, she moved away from the door then walked over to the bed and sat down. I opened the door and I saw mom and dad.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but I heard screaming" mom said and I sighed.

"Mom she won't listen to me" I said and mom grabbed my hand then pulled me out of the room.

"Let her stay with us for a little while Nikolai, it's clear that she needs some space" Dad said and I shook my head.

"No dad, I can't, I want her to be by my side and I want to spend the little time I have left with my sons before they are born" I told them while shaking my head.

"I understand son but you cause this on yourself. You know her situation and he choose to ignore her when she needed you the most, you broke her heart" mom said and at this point I was no longer upset but I was sad.