*Chapter Two: Leandor

"Let me go!" I yelled at my unwanted mate. He gripped my wrist tightly making me wince. I pulled vigorously from him, trying to get back to my sister.

"Stop fighting me!" He growled through gritted teeth. I froze for the slightest second but I got over the fear and swiftly ripped my hand from him. Getting free, I rushed back to the holding cell corridor. Hearing the heavy set of thundering footsteps I forced myself to run quicker.

Grabbing onto the handle I threw the door open, but I never got the chance to run in after Elena as someone's arms wrapped around me. They pulled me away before I caught even a glimpse of Elena. Slammed against the steel wall I gazed into sharp green forest eyes and froze. They were narrowed and I gulped a nervous lump in my throat.

"You're not going anywhere." He growled out at me making me press my back against the wall. With no where to go I stood there looking up at him fearing the wrath he was about to afflict.

"I'm not yours and never will." I spat pushing against the hard plan of his chest. He didn't budge and I groaned irritated with his dominate behavior. We're all male werewolves like this? So dominate and willingly expressing intimidation on the weaker, less strong wolves like us she-wolves? If so he's in for a big surprise with me.

"Yes you are mine, end of discussion." My mate demanded making me glare daggers at him. How dare he demand me as his, I'm not an object I have a mind of mine own!

I shoved with all my might and successfully made him move at least a foot away from me. He growled unhappily but I growled back, not smart. I knew my mistake the second it happened. Growling at an alpha is probably the stupidest thing you could, but unless you want a death wish then by all means, go ahead.

"I want my sister back and I want out of your territory." I explained when I recovered from my anger. From the looks of it he was having a difficult time handling his and I smirked at it. If I could tick him off long enough he just might let me go thinking I was too much of a nuisance.

Then the unthinkable happened I was roughly thrown over his shoulder knocking the wind out of me and my head spun hanging upside down. Once I regained my mind I began punching his muscular back but to no avail. "Put me down you asshole! Put me DOWN!" I screamed. He only chuckled sending me into an angry fit. "Egal, ob ich Ihre Seelenverwandten oder nicht bin, lass mich, bevor ich deine Hoden mit eigener Hand zerstören!" (Translation: I don't care if you're my mate or not! I'm not staying here so put me down before I rip your balls off with my own two hands.)

"Wow!" The one guy yelled surprised and wide eyed. Both I and my mate stopped moving and looked at him. Did he really understood what I said. I guess you have to speak in another language to get people to listen to you. I told myself sarcastically.

"What did she say?" My mate asked him.

"You don't want to know Leandor." He responded to my mate. So my mates name is Leandor. Suits him actually. I just wish I could throw him into a pit of lions now. See the pun I did there? Wow I'm totally losing my mind now just fucking great.

"Nathan." Leandor growled out. I turned my body towards Nathan and his eyes fogged over. They were mind linking and I grunted in annoyance when I couldn't get out of Leandor's grasp. Then abruptly he began moving again and that's when it sunk in that I was being taken once more against my will.

"Put me down you ass hole! Seriously this isn't funny!" I screamed hitting his back. I should really stop since it wasn't going to do anything. His back was rock hard. Carrying me up the stair case my head bobbled and was thrown from side to side. I'm pretty sure he was doing it on purpose. What an prick!?

Once the door to the outside was open the fresh smell of pine enveloped my senses and I grinned at the welcoming scent. Placing me rather roughly down on the ground Leandor looked down at me then back up at Nathan who was quiet for the most part.