So yeah.

So hey guys, what's up? (I'm Troye Sivan).

Oops, been watching way too many Troye videos.

Anyway, how's everything going? My life is being nice to me at the moment (Don't tell my life I said that!), and I'm actually having quite an awesome time.

The first week back to school, and three out of four of my BFFs are in the same class, and I just walk in to that class every morning and lunchtime, and just be like, "Yo guys I'm back!" And the people look at me funny but most of the people in that class are my friends, so well, they won't judge or bite. I have always wanted to do that.

My class is turning out to be awesome, and somehow I found a lot of people there that are just beautiful, so yeah, life, aka "the b*tch who gives me lemons but never gives me sugar to make a lemonade", is pouring sugar on me. (Ok, ignore the pun.)

The only bad thing in this world is the fact that my hubby will be dancing with someone else! AND I CAN'T STOP IT BECAUSE WE ARE NOT HAVING DANCING TOGETHER! SO I CAN'T DANCE WITH HIM! Sorry for being hysteric, but yeah, that kinda hurts. I hate my school sometimes.

Okay, about the hubby thing. We are not in love. Like, he knows about the hubby thing but he's like, "Oh no. Someone get this freak away from me!" And it's kinda adorable when he freaks out. Anyway. I'm talking way too much and I know if anyone who knows me sees this they're so gonna be like, "Oh God. Are you seriously talking/writing about him AGAIN?"

Yeah, so... See you next time! *tries to wink like Troye Sivan but fails miserably and turns out looking like a creepy freak*