Radiant Love [00]

Authors Note: Okay, so most of you might know this story as Deep Waters on Quizilla or The Madness Of The Vampire on here, but trust me, now that I have redone it, it is absoloutly AMAZING. Veeeeery different :) Now, It is called Radiant Love, enjoy :) Comment,vote and become a fann ;) <3

Radiant Love

Preface

Till this day it was thought to be a myth, a legend. Never once was it thought to be actually true. It is The Curse... that is what most mythical creatures call it anyway. Some call it The Blessing. It is something that can make any mythical creature fall to its knees, intentionally or unintentionally. It doesn't matter if you were best friends with someone. It doesn't matter if they are your family. Once a human entered your life... it was over.

The Story goes that one time, ten thousand years ago, when the mythical creatures ruled the earth, humans were not quite there yet.

There was a werewolf. His name was Nahalie, he was leader of his pack and loyal and fierce - he was a great leader and an even better friend. He was good friends with the vampires, because of him there was a truce between the two. Neither one would overstep their boundaries nor break any rules. He was especially good friends with Victor, the vampire prince. They had know each other their entire lives, had grown up together and they would spend eternity together.

One day... a rumour spread. A new creature has been found, something strange, something that drove the vampire's crazy, that made the werewolves hunger and turned everything upside down.

Nahalie had to find out what was happening, he just had to. So he and Victor decided to find out. Their sense of smell was so amazing that they could smell anything and everything for miles around. It didn't take long to follow the tantalizing smell of the creature. When Nahalie came to a garden, the most beautiful place he had ever been in his entire life, so sacred and untouched. He hesitated. He could tell that no others had been in here, he felt something in the air... something stopping him. He knew that was why it was untouched, others would never enter, they would never disturb such a sacred place.

Victor went ahead not seeing or sensing it or just not caring.

There was a huge tree, directly in the middle of the large garden, giant and beautiful, leaves crisp and pure. Words couldn't describe it. There were pears which covered the tree and right at the very top was a beautiful golden pear. Something about the pear was off. He knew for sure that the smell that they were smelling, that gorgeous scent, was not coming from the pear. The pear smelt tainted and disturbing. They knew it was Forbidden Fruit. Not to be touched.

They continued to walk; the smell grew closer and closer till finally they found the source, a naked creature, something like themselves but different. One could be seen as a man, the other a woman. It was strange how the knowledge came to them. They just knew instantly what they were. Humans, the name was unfamiliar, strange but it also spelt danger, they knew that. Both Nahalie and Victor fell madly in love with the young girl, not caring at all what she was, all they could feel was a strange drawing to her. From victor, it was simply that he wanted to posses her, to have her as his own, even if it killed her in the process, while Nahalie wanted to cherish the girl, protect her and love her. They both felt strong feelings towards her. She had the power to send them to their knees but she didn't even know. Before they could take her though, they had to lure her away from this holy place and the man she was with. So this whispered things to her, day or night neither mattered, they just wanted her. They whispered things that made her knees weak, things that made her body throb with a strange need, things that made her whimper in fear and pain. Finally she gave into them. She did what they asked - she ate the golden pear, the forbidden fruit. She was sent away from the garden, the safety zone and before anyone else could get her - Nahalie and Victor got her. They both felt a pull to her that felt unnatural. And as soon as they realised that they both felt something similar they made it a plan to kill one another, just for this quiet but beautiful girl they hardly knew. They just felt something, something strong enough to pit them against each other; they felt that it was worth it. So they fought. They fought to the death and both died. Victor would have been the winner but the girl struck him then killed herself, for it was not Victor that she wanted, though she had felt a strong pull to him, she had wanted Nahalie, the one who had loved and cared for her. Now they all live in the otherworld, the realm of the dead. They still follow this girl, now named Eve. This is a story of a likewise bond. A bond so strong it hurt.